push/pull

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
I was having lunch just now n what i witness makes me wonder. Are we human too lazy or dont understand simple english/signs?

Ppl like to push the door when the sign ask to pull. Even angmoh also do it n once they push, the glass door will rub against the floor. Got one guy, pull when can push as he exits.

Got once, i saw a lady going to atm area. The door only for pull, she push n push n push. Then she gives up n use pull but the word there is pull already.

For me, if hand holding somethings, i will pull/push according.

there are some doors marked "Push" or "Pull" when they can be opened by either action.

i just do that one (if permissible) which i feel like doing at the moment :bsmilie:

and if push or pull doesn't work, i'll knock down the door :bsmilie:

kei1309 said:
there are some doors marked "Push" or "Pull" when they can be opened by either action.

i just do that one (if permissible) which i feel like doing at the moment :bsmilie:

and if push or pull doesn't work, i'll knock down the door :bsmilie:

Yup but once they push inwards, the door with scratch thee floor. They been there so long n never notice. Jialat leh.

Rotary door allows a single person only to enter or exit at any one time

henry soh said:
Rotary door allows a single person only to enter or exit at any one time

But dangerous to old folks if they walk slow.

You are given a choice. So you are always right.

9307l.jpg

I was having lunch just now n what i witness makes me wonder. Are we human too lazy or dont understand simple english/signs?

Ppl like to push the door when the sign ask to pull. Even angmoh also do it n once they push, the glass door will rub against the floor. Got one guy, pull when can push as he exits.

Got once, i saw a lady going to atm area. The door only for pull, she push n push n push. Then she gives up n use pull but the word there is pull already.

For me, if hand holding somethings, i will pull/push according.

Do you know something very special about you? :)

Yup but once they push inwards, the door with scratch thee floor. They been there so long n never notice. Jialat leh.

not every door or floor will have that. the only reason it happens is due to the metal lock not properly latched into place.

9V-Orion Images said:
Easier to push than to pull? Especially if both of your hands are occupied.

Encounter that but if possible, put down one bag n then open door if pull only. Then go back for another one. If push is there, i use butt to do so. Ha ha!

kei1309 said:
not every door or floor will have that. the only reason it happens is due to the metal lock not properly latched into place.

Cause i know that door cant push due to uneveb floor n i hardly go that canteen to eat n yet i take note. Those regular just too lazy too pull or they word blind.

Auto doors open and close as you enter and exit

BBTM said:
Cause i know that door cant push due to uneveb floor n i hardly go that canteen to eat n yet i take note. Those regular just too lazy too pull or they word blind.

LoL! They're just hoping to be the lucky one to shatter that door

"Press until shiok" sticker pasted on the door to avoid accidents and to allow free flow of traffic

Last edited:
best is automatic door.. no need push / pull

animated-gifs-doors-29.gif

Men like to push.
Women like to pull.
So install your doors according to who you want to let in.
:)

Are you sure ???
I think you got it wrong :(

When women in labor, they push their baby out of the womb

When women become mother, they always push their baby around

When their children grow up, they push their children to study hard

It seem like they always push, push, push :bsmilie: