Pure. 11th Jan 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're having an ongoing promotion! Bring a friend along for this shoot and enjoy special prices. Pm me for more info~! Cheers. :)

We're having an ongoing promotion! Bring a friend along for this shoot and enjoy special prices.
*All participants will receive a compliementary voucher for your next shoot with us! Cheers~

1. W********
2. W********(friend)
3. C********
4. F********
5. P********
6. A*******
- Shoot commences -
- Full House -

6 slots left!

1. W********
2. W********(friend)
3. C********
4. F********
5. P********
6. A*******
- Shoot commences -
- Full House -

6 slots left!

Dear Club Snappers, due to some family matters, Kathleen will like to apologise that she got to pull out. On behalf of that, we will like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.

However, the good news is that we managed to get the much experience Linda to cover that spot and if any of you is still keen in the shoot, you may PM me or directly get in touch with me at 96971397.

Linda's Introduction
linda5.jpg

2961354563_e16069111a.jpg

Model & Photography by Brightsidee

Dear Club Snappers, due to some family matters, Kathleen will like to apologise that she got to pull out. On behalf of that, we will like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.

However, the good news is that we managed to get the much experience Linda to cover that spot and if any of you is still keen in the shoot, you may PM me or directly get in touch with me at 96971397.

Linda's Introduction
linda5.jpg

2961354563_e16069111a.jpg

Model & Photography by Brightsidee

Nice!:thumbsup:

1. W********
2. W********(friend)
3. C********
4. F********
5. P********
6. A*******
- Shoot commences -