Purchasing of Pentax stuffs online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already gotten my Pentax 50-200mm lens.
The shipping of this item for Vpost is $26.43, I also checked with Pentax USA, they can give me International warranty...
Just has to provide them with the proof of purchase, model and serial no of item.
Still waiting for my K10D with Kit Lens, not yet received by vpostusa. But they should receive soon, most likely tomorrow...

once received do u mind sharing the breakdown cost for K10D with kit lens, shipment and GST if any...i deciding to get online (vpost/B&H) or from local stores...Thanks

once received do u mind sharing the breakdown cost for K10D with kit lens, shipment and GST if any...i deciding to get online (vpost/B&H) or from local stores...Thanks

Sure no problem... :)
Anyway vpost now got promotion with UOB bank.
Can save 13% on shipping, you can find out more from vpost website.
Too bad I dun have UOB card... If not can save more money...

Good news to those interested in getting Pentax stuffs from US Website...
I juz emailed to Pentax USA for International Warranty earlier ard 7plus pm, I got their reply and they will send me the international warranty to my residence address in Singapore... Great and fast service from Pentax... So can get at cheaper price with International Warranty, worth it...
Like wat Creampuff mentioned earlier in this thread, juz need to send them the proof of purchase, model and serial no.

Cheers...

Hi Bro,

As requested.... Breakdown cost for K10D with Kit Lens

K10D with Kit Lens - SGD1102.69
vPost Shipping Charges - SGD46.85
GST - SGD78.89

Total Cost - SGD1228.43 :thumbsup:

Overall savings of SGD100 compared to OP price of SGD1330 quoted to me.
Furthermore, Pentax USA can provide with International Warranty...
A good buy and some savings to me... :D

Hi Bro,

As requested.... Breakdown cost for K10D with Kit Lens

K10D with Kit Lens - SGD1102.69
vPost Shipping Charges - SGD46.85
GST - SGD78.89

Total Cost - SGD1228.43 :thumbsup:

Overall savings of SGD100 compared to OP price of SGD1330 quoted to me.
Furthermore, Pentax USA can provide with International Warranty...
A good buy and some savings to me... :D

from which merchant did you buy it from?

from which merchant did you buy it from?

I brought my K10D with Kit Lens from Adorama.
For my DA 50-200 i got it from Amazon, though not really worth while to get online for the lens, as the savings only ard 10-20 bucks...
Shld b able to get a cheaper 2nd hand one locally...

I brought my K10D with Kit Lens from Adorama.
For my DA 50-200 i got it from Amazon, though not really worth while to get online for the lens, as the savings only ard 10-20 bucks...
Shld b able to get a cheaper 2nd hand one locally...

thanks!

Anyway this thurs, I'll b receiving my K10D with Kit Lens...
Cant wait man... Then its wkend of photography fun...

My K10D delivered to my place already...
As i bought frm US, the head of the power cable for the charger is those US type...
I juz need to buy converter so that can plug into singapore socket can liao rite?
The voltage wise shld b the same rite?? Thanks...

My K10D delivered to my place already...
As i bought frm US, the head of the power cable for the charger is those US type...
I juz need to buy converter so that can plug into singapore socket can liao rite?
The voltage wise shld b the same rite?? Thanks...

shall be able to support 110v-250v / 50hz-60hz, but better read the text before u plug in.

Status
Not open for further replies.