Purchase Photoshop CS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

HELLOSTEVEN

Mar 1, 2008
Hi all,

where can i place order to purchase the CS 4 at the price of $99.

Thanks.

:)

Thanks... i had place my order for $99.. thanks all ..;)

No difference, just that you need to be a student to be properly licensed to use it.

What is the difference from the non-student version?

What is the difference from the non-student version?

The non-student version allows you to use the software for profit.

The student version only allows you to use it for educational purposes. i.e. homework.

Businesses, creative agencies for example, cannot use the student version.

I may be wrong but if I remember correctly, the student version may not be eligible for upgrades next time. Other than that, it is just the licensing issues.

does the student version have 3 licenses as well?

The non-student version allows you to use the software for profit.

The student version only allows you to use it for educational purposes. i.e. homework.

Businesses, creative agencies for example, cannot use the student version.

I do some work with Adobe - both the Student Editions and the full commercial versions of Creative Suite 4 can be used for commercial purposes. The only difference between the two software suites is that you can purchase the Student Editions for up to 80% the price of the full version as long as you're a student at an accredited university or college.

You can find any information you need at http://studenteditions.adobe.com.

Is this confirm an original copy? Do we need to submit any form or such to get the serial number from Adobe?

don't be so paraniod. this is the offer that is available for all university students etc, so it cannot be pirated. you get the original cd with everything, valid for 3 installations

Is this confirm an original copy? Do we need to submit any form or such to get the serial number from Adobe?

I too have the same question, from what I read online previously you need to do some verification to get the serial no. from Adobe.

Does it apply to this copy?

Thanks!

Only university students?
Poly and ITE college cannot?

Only university students?
Poly and ITE college cannot?

Only full or part-time students enrolled at a high-education established (defined as an accredited public or private university or a college that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of study, or students enrolled at an accredited public or private school providing full-time instruction are eligible to purchase the 80% off Student Editions. So it depends - I'd contact Adobe to see if you are eligible.

I too have the same question, from what I read online previously you need to do some verification to get the serial no. from Adobe.

Does it apply to this copy?

Thanks!

You must apply for a serial number from Adobe by e-mail or fax and include proof of eligibility with your application. You must provide a valid, current student ID that includes name, date, or a photo ID and evidence of your current enrollment.

had bought mine last year... was writing my poly particulars and the lady stopped me and asked me to put my secondary particulars (so i take new piece of form)... lucky i still using my secondary school ezlink cos they need a copy of it.

If im not wrong, MOE school can apply, means pri/sec/ite... no for poly and unsure for jc and uni

There is no need for direct verification from adobe, Mine.com.sg does that for adobe... u just need to go to the place with a valid student pass and S$99.

Thanks for the clarification! :D

I may be wrong but if I remember correctly, the student version may not be eligible for upgrades next time. Other than that, it is just the licensing issues.

Student's version is for non-commercial use only, but I think can upgrade to commercial version by buying an upgrade.

Edit:
I do some work with Adobe - both the Student Editions and the full commercial versions of Creative Suite 4 can be used for commercial purposes. The only difference between the two software suites is that you can purchase the Student Editions for up to 80% the price of the full version as long as you're a student at an accredited university or college.

You can find any information you need at http://studenteditions.adobe.com.

I thought the EULA for academic version says it cannot be used for commercial purposes?

Last edited:
Does anyone face this situation: License expired

Did open few application and same fate.

Does anyone face this situation: License expired

Did open few application and same fate.

Call Adobe? Did you install on more than one machine and did online updates? Or did you at some point in time backdate your computer date?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.