Purchase of LCD/Plasma TV: Where and Which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

code

Jan 9, 2005
Hi guys, any good place to recommend to get LCD or Plasma TV? I have heard that places like Audio House, Parisilk(?) and Mega Discount are good. Any other? Once I have decided on the model, might just call them to ask for quotation.

Since we are on this topic, any plasma TV to recommend? ;)

Mega Mart at Katong Mall. Know the market price and model. Bargain pay and go. Cheapest.

Wants a little more service, Audio House at Geylang, or the Audio House/MC2 at Liang Court.

xtremeplace.com

a local Home theatre forum

Thanks guys for the info. Keep it coming.

I kinda amazed that there are many out there who don't need to think too much in spending $4 to 5k on TVs nowadays. Guess pple are demanding a better quality of life?

code said:
Thanks guys for the info. Keep it coming.

I kinda amazed that there are many out there who don't need to think too much in spending $4 to 5k on TVs nowadays. Guess pple are demanding a better quality of life?

i think the o% instalment banner has a part in cutting short the thinking process hahahahahahah.

but i still dun 1 2 take the plunge so still sticking to crt tv at the moment:sweat:

Yeah... i am thinking of sticking to CRT for at least 1 or 2 more years. For $900, can get a very decent CRT TV.

Pioneer, 43" Model.. Can't remember P/N but I think only got 1, should be ~S$5.5k.. I using, so far very happy :) Play PS2 many gooder.. Bought from Sim Lim Sq, thinks is Merdeka Audio..

code said:
Hi guys, any good place to recommend to get LCD or Plasma TV? I have heard that places like Audio House, Parisilk(?) and Mega Discount are good. Any other? Once I have decided on the model, might just call them to ask for quotation.

buy from Gain City. Cheaper by $300 from Harey Normal or Courts. Go to the one beside the Caltex Petrol Station. Can give u discount.

code said:

Heard that neighbourhood shops are usually better in terms of pricing, albeit not able to give you interest-free installment.

Any specific models of plasma to recommend, guys?

Pioneer lor..

code said:
Heard that neighbourhood shops are usually better in terms of pricing, albeit not able to give you interest-free installment.

Any specific models of plasma to recommend, guys?

jeryltan said:
Pioneer lor..
For plasma TV, Hitachi is good too.

For more than 20 years, my family has been buying electrical appliances (TV/DVD player/fridge/vaccuum cleaner, etc) from Goh Ah Bee at Blk 210, Hougang Street 21. Tel: 62888611. Friendly neighborhood store with excellent service. Call and they will deliver your purchases to your door step FREE! Their price is at least 20~30% cheaper than branded stores. They do keep some products in stock, but for hard-to-get items like a 52" plasma TV, do place your order 3 days in advance.

anyone switching to HD TV yet? Wondering to just get a HD CTV rather than LCD or plasma to save costs since we are switching to HD TV soon.

i jus got a Loewe CTV a week ago. Mimo 32", at $2500 offer price. wide screen. :)

free delivery, installation n connection of all ur hifi equipement.

panasonic HD TV no stock so buy Loewe.

pic:thumbsup:

sound :thumbsup:

CTV :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.