Puppy for sale....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I_AM

Hi all.

My friend is selling her puppy...

2 mth old, white, male, maltese.

She just bought it recently and then realise that taking care of a puppy is not as easy as it seems and want to find a new owner who can shower it with more love.

She bought for $850, and is willing to let it go for $700.

Pls contact me at 97243235 and i'll liase for you...

Come'on..clubsnap ppl have alot of heart one right....

Cheers,
I_AM

Originally posted by I_AM
Hi all.

My friend is selling her puppy...

2 mth old, white, male, maltese.

She just bought it recently and then realise that taking care of a puppy is not as easy as it seems and want to find a new owner who can shower it with more love.

She bought for $850, and is willing to let it go for $700.

Pls contact me at 97243235 and i'll liase for you...

Come'on..clubsnap ppl have alot of heart one right....

Cheers,
I_AM

Can I have it for free...I'll shower it with love if that's what the owner really expect...

Must agree that it is.

Well, im just posting on behalf of my friend, and she paisd for the puppy herself(we both are students).

Im really sorry that i cannot entertain such a request, as i feel that, pardon me, absurd.

Cheers,
I_AM

Originally posted by I_AM
Must agree that it is.

Well, im just posting on behalf of my friend, and she paisd for the puppy herself(we both are students).

Im really sorry that i cannot entertain such a request, as i feel that, pardon me, absurd.

Cheers,
I_AM

Feel sad for the puppy...

Got a price tag hanging over it's neck...

So sad...

Originally posted by MrBig

Feel sad for the puppy...

Got a price tag hanging over it's neck...

So sad...

Then you must be feeling pretty sad for all pets in the pet shops as well :rolleyes:

sorry to say that these dogs are just like a product, that carries a price tag, after all, they're normally categorised as "toy dogs"...

i do like dogs very much, actually both my wife and me, but we just couldn't get to keep one as we do not have the time.

i think the owner can try to bring the dog back to the pet shop and see if they're willing to take the dog back (at a lower refund) or give it to someone (or SPCA).

Originally posted by rncw
sorry to say that these dogs are just like a product, that carries a price tag, after all, they're normally categorised as "toy dogs"...

i do like dogs very much, actually both my wife and me, but we just couldn't get to keep one as we do not have the time.

i think the owner can try to bring the dog back to the pet shop and see if they're willing to take the dog back (at a lower refund) or give it to someone (or SPCA).

Exactly!!! well said...

if not prepared to care for the dog then one shouldn't buy it in the first place...

best to give it to someone who have the time for the dog lor...

or sell back to the shop at a lower price...

:bsmilie:

Think there is a Maltese Club around. Why dun you check them out?

poor thing...
that's considerably cheap for a maltese puppy!
but too bad, dun have the moola... :(

just a note, it would be a good idea to have the future owner meet the pup and you can see if he/she knows how to handle the pup. Else who knows, maybe the pup will be back here looking for another owner. IMHO.

just curious, is it a minature maltese?
If the price goes lower, can PM me, thanks.

this may sound harsh but i think people should not buy dogs if they didn't do enough research on how to raise one or are not mentally prepared to do so.

i just can't believe i am reading this when SPCA has been telling the public not to buy dogs if they are not prepared to look after it for LIFE

Originally posted by lavenderlilz
this may sound harsh but i think people should not buy dogs if they didn't do enough research on how to raise one or are not mentally prepared to do so.

i just can't believe i am reading this when SPCA has been telling the public not to buy dogs if they are not prepared to look after it for LIFE

* togu, the camless guy clap clap clap for lavender....

Originally posted by lavenderlilz

Well-said, well-said. I agree totally. Sad isn't it? Very sad....:(

Having said that, I hope the puppy finds a better home.

Upz for the puppy

Hopefully the puppy finds a new owner soon that will shower it with lots of TLC. IMHO, research should always be done before you buy a do or any other pets. Their characterisctics, and their lifestyle. Maltese is considered quite a high maintainance dog, given its time for grooming.

Hope it will Find a new owner soon. :)

Originally posted by togu

* togu, the camless guy clap clap clap for lavender....

Hey Tofuman, tot u juz sold ur cam, maybe u can switch to a new hobby like dogs. ;p Join me, me have two dogs(Shih Tzus) and they are juz bags of joy. Buy!:gbounce:

Originally posted by Stevick_Lee

Hey Tofuman, tot u juz sold ur cam, maybe u can switch to a new hobby like dogs. ;p Join me, me have two dogs and the are juz bags of joys. Buy!:gbounce:

yup having animals is a wonderful thing - its unconditional love u get from them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.