tigeramk

May 20, 2006
Hi ya

Please help...my friend has been feeding this pack of puppies and their
mom at Kallang Industrial Park for the past week or so now and they are in
desperate need of a home cos where they are hanging out, there are all
these trucks and cars going about and these puppies have no idea that the
cars and trucks are dangerous! Just recently, one of the puppies
accidentally fell into a drain and drowned!

So please either adopt one or pass on to your friends so they can all be
saved...incidentally, the pups are all coming to an age where their mom
will soon abandon them cos that's how it is so....

If you are interested, please either call Christina at 9747 8468 or email
her at venus.lim@gmail.com

Thanks so much.
http://s727.photobucket.com/albums/ww279/tigeramk_007/pupies/

Maybe u can try contacting ASD. they will have a greater outreach to inform people about these puppies on their website, and hopefully, get them adopted.

pic01918.jpg

wah... they're so tamed?

Well, just remember don't ever call SPCA... I heard they do nasty things to animals that nobody want to adopt..

Well, just remember don't ever call SPCA... I heard they do nasty things to animals that nobody want to adopt..
And i will do nasty things to them if i ever see it's true.

GMAN

to tigeramk,

isit ok if i post ur text input and photo link to my facebook contacts, see if anyone can help?

omg they are so adorable.. i wish i could adopt them but my family is anti-pets..
i will pass this message on though =)

GMAN

Definitely TRUE.

Do you think they bother feeding and housing so many stray dogs?

The SPCA has limited space... Just imagine the number of animals abandoned by irresponsible people, and SPCA doesn't have restriction on what species of animals they take in. Instead of blaming such a kind organisation or threatening to do nasty things (if you even could), we should do our part to help the animals directly instead.

Putting an animal to sleep is a dirty and heart-breaking job no animal lovers would want to be involved in. SPCA has to bear the burden of having bad reputation for this. It's a self-sufficient organisation, funded by donations. Think of what you would do if you run SPCA instead of flaming them.

I am not putting anybody's posts down over here, I am just trying to bring some balance into the situation.:cheers:

GMAN

The SPCA has limited space... Just imagine the number of animals abandoned by irresponsible people, and SPCA doesn't have restriction on what species of animals they take in. Instead of blaming such a kind organisation or threatening to do nasty things (if you even could), we should do our part to help the animals directly instead.

Putting an animal to sleep is a dirty and heart-breaking job no animal lovers would want to be involved in. SPCA has to bear the burden of having bad reputation for this. It's a self-sufficient organisation, funded by donations. Think of what you would do if you run SPCA instead of flaming them.

I am not putting anybody's posts down over here, I am just trying to bring some balance into the situation.:cheers:
Agree, I know of a volunteer in SPCA and with limited funding and space, there is only so much that they can do. What I heard from the volunteer is that SPCA received an average of 800 animals a month, and only around 85 are adopted. With only enough space to hold the remaining 150 to 170 of these animals, what do you do with the other 545 to 565 animals? You can't push them to other organisations as they're facing similar situations, and as such difficult decisions have to made.

This is why I'm so strongly supportive of educational awareness programmes towards impulse buying and pet abandonment, and sterilising of all pets and strays (unless you plan to breed them).

Are these stray dogs? Why are they all sleeping on the pavement, road side?

omg they are so adorable.. i wish i could adopt them but my family is anti-pets..
i will pass this message on though =)

tks.........:)

Not sure if they've been adopted, but up this thread... hope the puppies can find a good home soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.