Punggolians?

jk1881

Feb 9, 2010
anyone staying in Punggol and like to take photos?

I prefer the term punggolNIANs ;)

*raises hand*

Although I shoot assignments more than myself though.

Sounds like Punggol-lians. :bigeyes::bigeyes::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Search ard tho... There are quite a few stayin in Punggol.

Sounds like Punggol-lians. :bigeyes::bigeyes::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Search ard tho... There are quite a few stayin in Punggol.

That's what I thought lol.

I prefer the term punggolNIANs ;)

*raises hand*

Although I shoot assignments more than myself though.

Wat do you use to shoot yourself?

Newbie to photography staying in Punggol... but I not Punggol- lian... I am Punggol-Kia... ;p

hi there, i am one of the punggolians... and yes... i shoot....n know a lot of my photo friends going to become a punggolians in the next few years

I'm moving to Punggol in a few years! I'm moving to the new EC called Prive. Seems like a fantastic location. Just a short trek to many rivers and Reservoir around.

I went to Punggol wetland and found it is under construction, my trip from Jurong to Punggol was wasted :cry:.

there is a crazy amount of things to shoot in punggol. the trip would not be wasted if you just walk about. =)
Unfortunately i am not very familiar with Punggol (you could have guessed i am coming from Jurong), any place to suggest in Punggol for birding?

Unfortunately i am not very familiar with Punggol (you could have guessed i am coming from Jurong), any place to suggest in Punggol for birding?

At the fringe of punggol you will see blue throat bee eater and by the side of punggol river you can spot very small size kingfisher ( forget the name of it) but they are seasonal.

I went to Punggol wetland and found it is under construction, my trip from Jurong to Punggol was wasted :cry:.

There's a sticky thread in the landscape section that dedicated to Punggol. It shows specific location and photos. Some of the locations have recently been developed.... Quickly catch them before they are overrun by concrete jungle. :)

Sengkang close enough? :p

so many Punggollians and non Punggolians....i been staying here for 4 years but never been out to shoot Punggol

so many Punggollians and non Punggolians....i been staying here for 4 years but never been out to shoot Punggol

now is the time... start 2011 by shooting in punggol... hahaha...

Draken you should organise an outing and show us a few good spots then? :p