Status
Not open for further replies.

Taurean

Sep 8, 2005
White Elephants Town
Ponggol2.jpg

Ponggol3.jpg

Ponggol4.jpg

You may want to try putting yr camera on a stand or tripod and use more than 1sec for some shot.. night scene don't have alot of light source coming different angle... all are black.

:think: Should be around 150 - 180 sec.

You may want to try putting yr camera on a stand or tripod and use more than 1sec for some shot.. night scene don't have alot of light source coming different angle... all are black.

Thanks for your advice. All shots are taken with camera mounted on tripod with cable release. :)

Use long exposure, small aperture... will make your picture sharp and clear. (You will see star...)

134829989-L.jpg

Thanks for your advice. All shots are taken with camera mounted on tripod with cable release. :)

Dan, dude, I don't think you have any idea at all what you're talking about, nor do you have any understanding of the concept of motion blur.

I like the second one best. Was nice meeting you guys yesterday :)

Nice silky effect of the water for #1 and #2. Did you use blue filter for #2? Too much distracting grass for me for #3.

Hello?

Which film was used for those wondershots that you had taken?

Nice silky effect of the water for #1 and #2. Did you use blue filter for #2? Too much distracting grass for me for #3.

No i didn't use blue filter, the only filter i use for the 1st 2 shots is ND400. I played around with the white balance for the 2nd shot.

Hello?

Which film was used for those wondershots that you had taken?

Is not wondershots, still got many area for improvement. It is taken using DSLR.

Dan, dude, I don't think you have any idea at all what you're talking about, nor do you have any understanding of the concept of motion blur.

I like the second one best. Was nice meeting you guys yesterday :)

x2.

Taurean's second photo is trying to convey a different mood, and it works. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.