Status
Not open for further replies.

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
in the late afternoon ...

10.jpg

nice reflection shot eikin!

may i know which part of punggol this is?

been a long time (1 year) since i log on, not sure if you remember me. glad to see a big improvement in your shots :thumbsup:

thanks everyone :)

tubbykat: this is located at the large fields northeast of Punggol, reachable via the extension of Edgefield Plains (not recorded on street directories) yah i remember you, cheers :)

ah ok will have to go explore to find it.
btw there's an area i thought is quite nice for shoots, the sungei with some foliage and hill background. it's just across Riviera LRT station. always see it when i take the LRT. anyone taken shots there before?

tubbykat said:
ah ok will have to go explore to find it.
btw there's an area i thought is quite nice for shoots, the sungei with some foliage and hill background. it's just across Riviera LRT station. always see it when i take the LRT. anyone taken shots there before?

that's just next to where i stay :bsmilie: yah, photographed there quite a few times already, saw the 'Last Sunrise of 2005' ?

eikin said:
that's just next to where i stay :bsmilie: yah, photographed there quite a few times already, saw the 'Last Sunrise of 2005' ?

oooh nice! you must have woken up very early to catch those shots.
i live one stop away from you (Coral Edge), will try and go there one early morning to catch the sunrise.

thanks raptor :)

tubbykat: yup for sunrise usually have to wake up around 5.45am. if you are going there you should consider taking the path along the northern edge of the field, starting from the T-junction facing Punggol Central road where lots of vehicles park. the southern edge nearer to the temple is usually muddy, and there's no plank there to cross over the small and muddy stream ;)

ah thanks for the tip! i told my husband about this spot some months ago and he went there on his bicycle to check it out. when he came back i ganna scolding becoz he and his bicycle all muddy :D so thanks again, will upload any nice photos if i manage to wake up so early ;)

tubbykat said:
ah thanks for the tip! i told my husband about this spot some months ago and he went there on his bicycle to check it out. when he came back i ganna scolding becoz he and his bicycle all muddy :D so thanks again, will upload any nice photos if i manage to wake up so early ;)

ooops ... next time feel free to PM or email me if you want to find out some difficult routes around here ;)

Well done, as usual! Better shoot more punggol landscape. dunno what it'll look like when you come back :think:

sky highlights a bit blown? time to BBB an ND-grad :bsmilie:

knoxknocks said:
Well done, as usual! Better shoot more punggol landscape. dunno what it'll look like when you come back :think:

sky highlights a bit blown? time to BBB an ND-grad :bsmilie:

thanks :) 3 years later? forsee some form of development, but this area should be still quite untouched ;)

sky highlights abit blown? no, they are all blown :bsmilie: will have to find one that fits the 12-24 first *scratch head*

eikin said:
thanks :) 3 years later? forsee some form of development, but this area should be still quite untouched ;)

sky highlights abit blown? no, they are all blown :bsmilie: will have to find one that fits the 12-24 first *scratch head*

oh yah, forgot you have the same Sigma problem as me :bsmilie:

knoxknocks said:
oh yah, forgot you have the same Sigma problem as me :bsmilie:

actually i've seen a couple of pictures shot with ND filter, somehow the effect looks quite unnatural for me ... maybe i haven't seen really good ones ;p

eikin said:
actually i've seen a couple of pictures shot with ND filter, somehow the effect looks quite unnatural for me ... maybe i haven't seen really good ones ;p

got lah...from people like Lee Frost, Michael Busselle or Tom Mackie lor :bsmilie:

knoxknocks said:
got lah...from people like Lee Frost, Michael Busselle or Tom Mackie lor :bsmilie:

must check if they use the 12-24 also ;p maybe they use MF instead leh ;)

will show you someday :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.