Punggol Waterway.. OPENING CEREMONY [Walkabout/Event shooting..]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaoken

Deregistered
Hello forumers.. :)

I think there have been an outing for sunrise shoot at Punggol Waterway.
But I will be going to the place next Sunday, 23rd October for the opening ceremony event.

The event will take place from 4pm onwards till late in the evening or into the night (around 9pm or so).

I think this will be a good event for photographers to learn about event shoots. There is a McDonald’s-Punggol Waterway Run event.
This is also an opportunity for people venturing into photography such as school's sports day or marathon event, taking it as a practice or try-out.

I will be at Punggol MRT at around 2pm or 3pm (T.B.C).
I was told by a family member (who will be working there on that day) that there will be shuttle buses to the Punggol Waterway.

I have recce the place this morning, later I will upload some photos for people here to take a look.

For more information on this event.. CLICK HEREhttp://www.clubsnap.com/forums/exhi...ing-ceremony-[23rd-oct-2011].html#post7513463.

------

For those who are going as a group of photographers from CS.
Pls PM me your details (i.e. Name, Contact number & CS nickname).
I will be giving more details when it's available.

List of people going for the event as a group.
1. Ken (shaoken)

Have a nice week ahead. :D

Just some shots from my iPhone when I went to recce the place.

IMG_0833.JPG

IMG_0829.JPG

IMG_0834.JPG

IMG_0844.JPG

Just sharing some thing you can see over there.
Nothing fancy but have an idea of it. ;)

Last edited:
The bridge is about 10mins walk from Popeye. You would not miss it as it is the only bridge an you can see it from there.

Hi Squid,

It located near at Punggol MRT. Just Walk out from the MRT station.

Last edited:
You are referring to the wrong bridge. It should be 5 mins walk from MRT.
The bridge is about 10mins walk from Popeye. You would not miss it as it is the only bridge an you can see it from there.

Last edited:
Hi Shaoken... I'll be going there with my family as l'm staying near that area. Maybe we can meet up down there and get to introduce ourselves. I'll contact you once I'm there. See you cheers.....

List of people going for the event as a group.
1. Ken (shaoken)
2. violinsun
3. michaelwks
4. Gokul

kineticworks said:
You are referring to the wrong bridge. It should be 5 mins walk from MRT.

Ooppps! Sorry, my bad. Thanks for pointing out.

10 mins walk not possible, running maybe... ;)

Hi Squid,

It located near at Punggol MRT. Just Walk out from the MRT station.
yes, you can see it from the MRT station. :)

is this that same bridge (before it was built haha):

181696_10150090009587523_688242522_6232547_1139414_n.jpg

No.. that's not the brigde. The bridge in this photo is on the other side of the canal (Near Popeye and a new Golf Driving Range). I'm staying somewhere after the orange/white blocks of flats if you can see on the left side of the photo. Cheers....:)

No.. that's not the brigde. The bridge in this photo is on the other side of the canal (Near Popeye and a new Golf Driving Range). I'm staying somewhere after the orange/white blocks of flats if you can see on the left side of the photo. Cheers....:)

ohh.. so what happen to this place now? i long time never go punggol.

Hi,

If i'm driving there, where can i park the car?

and i need some directions to go there as well. Sorry, i'm totally lost in Punggol. So let's say I'm coming from Toa Payoh, i assume i take CTE and TPE, and i exit at Punggol Way? And this Waterway is located at where?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.