- Nov 3, 2010
1. in what area is critique to be sought?
- Composition, detail and contrast.
2. what one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
- To improve my composition to create a proper and recognized landscape pic from others.
3. under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
- Practices shot for landscape improvement
4. what the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture
- I was using 16mm focal length to create a wide landscape for the shot which include the stone as the foreground object to create a depth to the sunset. i m not sure if the inclusion of the many stones causing distraction to the viewer and also the cutting off the stone at the broader could spoil the pic.
Thanks in advance for CC.