Punggol sunrise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosea

Apr 20, 2004
Singapore
www.stanleykay.com
Hi ,
I heard that Punggol has very nice sunrise, can someone tell me where is the location and what bus or Mrt can go there.

Wai said:
MRT = Punggol
Bus = 136, 82, 83, 84, 62, 3

every morning i leave home can see sun rise from my house already :D
Thanks Wai, was is real sunrise? :dunno:

this time of the year i just open my front door around early morning and i will see this cheery pink sun peering through streaks of mists and clouds above silver waters....and yes, i live in punggol, haha...just that i always too lazy to wake up that early :bsmilie:

if you go punggol end you'll find spots to take nice sun rise and sun set

eastern shores of punggol and along serangoon river are good places to get sun rise, but you'll have to walk through some soil, dirt and thorny mimosa at times, bus 83, 84 and 3 goes right to punggol east

eikin said:
this time of the year i just open my front door around early morning and i will see this cheery pink sun peering through streaks of mists and clouds above silver waters....and yes, i live in punggol, haha...just that i always too lazy to wake up that early :bsmilie:

if you go punggol end you'll find spots to take nice sun rise and sun set

eastern shores of punggol and along serangoon river are good places to get sun rise, but you'll have to walk through some soil, dirt and thorny mimosa at times, bus 83, 84 and 3 goes right to punggol east

Ok, I will check on how to go there from East.
wow so good, if I am use... I will try to shoot some different view. :bigeyes:

Hosea said:
Ok, I will check on how to go there from East.
wow so good, if I am use... I will try to shoot some different view. :bigeyes:

i only know of bus number 3 coming from tampines directly to punggol, but the bus circles tampines many rounds before hitting the expressway, once it comes into punggol it goes along punggol rd and right turn into punggol field, goes all the way and left turn into punggol east road. you can alight at the following spot

http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/m...x=201&Click+Any+Point+To+Centralise+Map.y=174

try not to come in big groups, i think the rugged landscape deserves some peace, recently there has been alot of rubbish around the place so do be considerate for others to enjoy the place :)

anythings in the west?

Btw i forgot sunrise from the east or from the west ah ..

:)

eikin said:

that's exactly where i stay....just next to the serangoon river

eikin said:
i only know of bus number 3 coming from tampines directly to punggol, but the bus circles tampines many rounds before hitting the expressway, once it comes into punggol it goes along punggol rd and right turn into punggol field, goes all the way and left turn into punggol east road. you can alight at the following spot

http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/m...x=201&Click+Any+Point+To+Centralise+Map.y=174

try not to come in big groups, i think the rugged landscape deserves some peace, recently there has been alot of rubbish around the place so do be considerate for others to enjoy the place :)

Thanks, this really helps..
Hope u did take some shots to show me too.

arowana said:
anythings in the west?

Btw i forgot sunrise from the east or from the west ah ..

:)
Hi bro,
Sunrise from the East and down to the west.
So u can see sunset. :bigeyes:

eikin said:

yup..never take bus 3 from tampines...take from pasir ris instead..else u will waste 1 hour circling tampines

btw, the place at nite is also very dark, good for astrophotography

Wai said:
yup..never take bus 3 from tampines...take from pasir ris instead..else u will waste 1 hour circling tampines

btw, the place at nite is also very dark, good for astrophotography
Wai, can i know what bus to take from pasir ris? thanks

Wai said:
Bus 3, very fast, less than 20 minute can reach punggol
Wow, so fast.. thanks so much... think I should be there by 6:30 am :dunno: or later :dunno: Like to have a little more sleep

Wai said:
Later in the morning? eikin want to go too? :D

wah....hmmm, see how, been doing alot of late night readings, may not be able to make it...you guys go ahead, if you see someone suspiciously going around with a cp4500 that means i m there, haha, btw i think you can see my room from your place...haha, dun anyhow take photo ok :nono:

eikin said:
wah....hmmm, see how, been doing alot of late night readings, may not be able to make it...you guys go ahead, if you see someone suspiciously going around with a cp4500 that means i m there, haha, btw i think you can see my room from your place...haha, dun anyhow take photo ok :nono:

yes, i can see your block from my bedroom, so u will be able to see my bedroom from your block too

but i dun see any flat opposite turn on their light liao

u stay at floor <6? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.