Punggol Shoot 04 - Landscape Walkabout

Status
Not open for further replies.

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
Date: 21 May 2005
Time: 4pm to 7.15pm (end at after sunset)
Meeting place: 4pm @ Punggol MRT station entrance leading to the bus interchange
What to shoot: landscape (Punggol 'longkang' lalang field, construction site, Matilda House) and macros (wild flowers)
Things to bring: camera, water bottle (may be able to get drinks at a kopitiam but best bring some) (tripod optional)
Attire: outdoor (T-shirt and berms will do), proper shoes

Following some queries from CS members, I've decided to organise a short outing as an introduction to landscapes in Punggol. Open to 5 pax only for better interaction. We will be walking from location to location, so may not cover alot of locations.

List

1. asturias105
2. Indi.Lens
3. sebastiansong
4. Vee5
5. kitkat
6. donchua
7. James

there will be more short outings like this in following weeks but no commitment to that yet. cheers :)

i extended the list by 2 more participants by special request, but will close the list now as i won't be able to handle too big a group, thanks for understanding, will organise more in future if there is a demand, cheers :)

this is open to CSers who have never explored the landscapes in Punggol ... the Punggol 'kopi gang' you all want to come help me feel free ok? can get more pros to guide also :p

I not pro, but hv appointment with some jedis and dark siths that day and time, happy shooting..

upppzzz....

learn from one of the "better" landscapist here! :bsmilie:

Up for Eikin! I can't join u guys this time... already have plans liao
:devil: :devil: :devil:

Upz for the award-wining young aneikin skywalker , who got a new lightsabre !!

List

1. *reserved*
2. Indi.Lens

A newbie to photography here. Would love to learn to shoot landscape! Will join you.

Thanks and cheers!

Aiya, Been wanted to go but don't know how to go about... :think:
This Sat I cannot make it cos working half day and got things to do
in afternoon... :(

1. *reserved*
2. Indi.Lens
3. sebastiansong
4. Vee5

1. *reserved*
2. Indi.Lens
3. sebastiansong
4. Vee5
5. kitkat

Aiya, can postpone my things but too late liao... :(

Can add 1 more of me in?

If can't nvm, will wait for the next Punggol shoot if any... :)

thanks guys for upping the thread :) me no master hor, just bringing people jalan jalan, know the place abit only ok?

don i open one more place lah since you already go through so much trouble :) 5 pax is a rough gauge as i may not be able to handle too big a group for a short outing with so much movement around, 1 more person is ok.

confirmed list

1. *reserved*
2. Indi.Lens
3. sebastiansong
4. Vee5
5. kitkat
6. donchua

will PM you all my contact in a while. i'll let this thread run, if anyone as any queries can post here, like that information can be shared. cheers :)

eikin said:
thanks guys for upping the thread :) me no master hor, just bringing people jalan jalan, know the place abit only ok?

don i open one more place lah since you already go through so much trouble :) 5 pax is a rough gauge as i may not be able to handle too big a group for a short outing with so much movement around, 1 more person is ok.

confirmed list

1. *reserved*
2. Indi.Lens
3. sebastiansong
4. Vee5
5. kitkat
6. donchua

will PM you all my contact in a while. i'll let this thread run, if anyone as any queries can post here, like that information can be shared. cheers :)

Ok, thank you very much.. :D
I newbie too.. :sweatsm:

donchua said:
Ok, thank you very much.. :D
I newbie too.. :sweatsm:

no problem, me also
newbie.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.