Punggol Shoot 03, 18th Dec '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
ok everyone, here we go again!

PUNGGOL SHOOT 03 SUNSET @ SUNGEI PUNGGOL cum SEAFOOD DINNER - INFORMATION UPDATED ON 16TH DEC!

10208punggol3-med.jpg

Announcement!

The shoot will take place on both saturday 18 dec and sunday 19 dec!

1715hr meet at Punggol MRT, drop off point along Punggol Central, location 'Z' on the map

drivers can indicate if you want to help do the free shuttle? ;p if enough vehicles we can forget about the clubhouse shuttle bus

if not we'll take the 1730hr free shuttle to Marina Country Club (formerly known as Punggol Marina)

Program

Shoot: tentatively, just sunset shoot along the board-walk, great scenery with yachts parked nicely infront, refer to my newbie tries on the place http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=105886&page=2&pp=20

Dinner: there's a seafood restaurant (Ubin Seafood) at the clubhouse with outdoor sitting at the riverfront, price quite standard for restaurants (generally $10 to $20 for a la carte dishes, don't think there's set meals) Amigo mentioned that there are a few others but I didn't explore so not sure

for those wondering, i included the dinner because the clubhouse is afterall a private establishment with restaurants open to public, it'll be better for us to be real guests there to 'justify' a big group of photogs coming in to shoot the sunset on this semi private property, cheers!

members of PNPC: maybe can consider doing some shoot for the exhibition before this? our leader HotSpots, how? :blah:

Things to bring

necessary camera equipment: cameras, tripods, specific lenses, batteries, CF/SD cards etc.

Attire

smart casual ... not too 'lok kok' lah, we'll be in a clubhouse mah ... t-shirt or polo with berms will do fine.

a note on conduct

this time shooting in a 'semi-private' clubhouse, so have to observe some basic courtesy of not roaming into 'members only' areas ... not sure about shooting the spaces and the building, shouldn't be too much of a problem, but always nice to ask first ... the staffs all quite bochap one actually (even the free shuttle driver uncle very bochap ... keep complaining about the management along the way, then just now after he dropped me off he just zoom away, leaving this poor lady running after the mini-bus ;( )

friends of Punggol Shoots do inform me if there's anything you all feel needs to be included, thanks!

for those who want to know about the place, some information of Marina Country Club can be found at www.marinacountryclub.com.sg

participants report here!

1. eikin
2. evq (tentatively)

Yo Eikin, thanks for organizing another great outing! :thumbsup:

May have a meeting on 18th. Need to check if it's in the afternoon or evening. Will confirm later.

HotSpots said:

May have a meeting on 18th. Need to check if it's in the afternoon or evening. Will confirm later.

no problem man! this should be the 'last' introduction to Punggol instalment i am initiating, to make this more fun we need more people! so COME! COME! COME! i mean GO! GO! GO! i mean ... aiyah you know what i mean :bsmilie:

HotSpots said:

HotSpots, have u collected enough pic?

participants report here!

1. eikin
2. evq (tentatively)
3. xaler

Count me in! 1st time I'm joining the Punggol group... hope to get to know you guys.
At least I don't have to wake up early for this one :)

Splutter said:
Wow Finally got sunset!!! But I may not be free that day :cry:

aiyah ... why one two all like that :confused:

ok ... in view of this 'trend', i'll have 2 lists, one for saturday, one for sunday, we'll go on the day with the most people available ... we'll confirm the date by thursday night, hope it'll be better

so here we go again, please help fill up ...

free on 18 dec (sat)

1. eikin
2. evq (tentatively)
3. xaler

free on 19 dec (sun)

1. eikin

never know punggol marina still existing...where is it located on the map?

and yeah...finally got sunset shoot....no need to worry about cannot wake up in the morning

Wai said:
never know punggol marina still existing...where is it located on the map?

and yeah...finally got sunset shoot....no need to worry about cannot wake up in the morning

it's at the mouth of Sungei Punggol, where you see little 'tentacles' sticking out of the land

free on 18 dec (sat)

1. eikin
2. evq (tentatively)
3. xaler
4. poohbear (for u only eikin ! )

free on 19 dec (sun)

1. eikin
2. poohbear

free on 18 dec (sat)

1. eikin
2. evq (tentatively)
3. xaler

free on 19 dec (sun)

1. eikin
2. poohbear
3. ortega

free on 18 dec (sat)

1. eikin
2. evq (tentatively)
3. xaler
5. wormz777

free on 19 dec (sun)

1. eikin
2. poohbear
3. ortega

free on 18 dec (sat)

1. eikin
2. evq (tentatively)
3. xaler
5. wormz777

free on 19 dec (sun)

1. eikin
2. poohbear
3. ortega
4. evq (tentatively)

free on 18 dec (sat)

1. eikin
2. evq (tentatively)
3. xaler
5. wormz777

free on 19 dec (sun)

1. eikin
2. poohbear
3. ortega
4. evq (tentatively)
5. Splutter

free on 18 dec (sat)

1. eikin
2. evq (tentatively)
3. xaler
4. poohbear (tentatively :( )
5. wormz777

free on 19 dec (sun)

1. eikin
2. poohbear
3. ortega
4. evq (tentatively)
5. Splutter

free on 18 dec (sat)

1. eikin
2. evq (tentatively)
3. xaler
4. poohbear (tentatively )
5. wormz777
6. Newguy69 (tentatively...hope I can finished my paper work by 3pm)

free on 19 dec (sun)

1. eikin
2. poohbear
3. ortega
4. evq (tentatively)
5. Splutter

Status
Not open for further replies.