Punggol Shoot 03, 18th Dec '04

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey r u the guy using the minolta film cam?
k anyway i forgot who everyone is. Sorry didn't ask ard + forgetful.
i like the first photo feels warm n soothing. Like the light on the bridges and boats

My 2 cents...

Climber said:
hey r u the guy using the minolta film cam?
k anyway i forgot who everyone is. Sorry didn't ask ard + forgetful.
i like the first photo feels warm n soothing. Like the light on the bridges and boats

My 2 cents...
Yep, that's me :)
Don't worry, I also have the same problem as you... if not worse :eek:

to all who joined the Punggol Shoots in 2004,

newyear.jpg

eikin said:
to all who joined the Punggol Shoots in 2004,

newyear.jpg

Nice of U, & nice picture. U can do ur own greeting cards liao.

hey, no problem and thanks for your compliment ... so did you still go esplanade yesterday despite the lack of fireworks?

duckie.jpg

eikin, paiseh...I was unable to participate in the Eye e City due to my hectic work schedule :embrass:

Btw, there is a meeting for PNPC this coming 8 Jan 05 right?...(deleted the message accidentally :sweat: )

Cheers

hey, no problem ... cute duckie there :lovegrin:

yah PNPC will be having a meeting on 8 Jan, Saturday ... er ... i forgot the time cos i deleted the message accidentally also ;p will check with Ken

Hi all,

Happy New Year to everyone! :D

Yes, this is the Date, time and venue of the meeting. As for the agenda, I will not post it here, please check with HotSpots if you have forgotten the details.

The details of the meeting are as follows:

Date/Time: 8 January 2005 (Saturday), 3pm
Blk 193 Rivervale Drive
(At the junction of Rivervale Drive and Punggol Road, near to St Anne's Church and Rivervale Mall, depending on where you come from).

You can check with the CC's front desk on the room where the meeting will be held.

hey catchlights, thanks! just back from wedding shoot eh? heheh, congrats on getting a good disciple *wink*

You're welcome, :)

Sorry for just now was a little bit tired, didn’t gone thru what you captured, but just a quick glance for few images, saw some lovely images of the little flower girl. :lovegrin:

Hope you learn something useful today. :D

hi guys hope it's a good start for everyone for the New Year.
want to say what a coincidence that i met Catchlights at my friend's wedding on christmas day ;)
he was the main photog, i just did some candids.
Catchlights, how did Kev and Sam's photos turn out? I haven't collected mine from Konota and Ruby yet.
anyway Catchlights mentioned about the meeting on the 8th, but becoz i am female, i told him not sure if i am welcomed becoz nobody seems to want to talk to me and i also not much of a social butterfly. so may feel left out, any other female photographers in PNPC???

Not welcomed? Why is that so? Maybe it is the shanker issue.

anyway, have a great new year and may the bitter happenings of the last year not spill over to this one.

14689DSC_0243.jpg

Tubbykat..you're definitely welcomed to join us! We'll make sure you feel welcomed at the meetings! ;)

tubbykat said:
hi guys hope it's a good start for everyone for the New Year.
want to say what a coincidence that i met Catchlights at my friend's wedding on christmas day ;)
he was the main photog, i just did some candids.
Catchlights, how did Kev and Sam's photos turn out? I haven't collected mine from Konota and Ruby yet.
anyway Catchlights mentioned about the meeting on the 8th, but becoz i am female, i told him not sure if i am welcomed becoz nobody seems to want to talk to me and i also not much of a social butterfly. so may feel left out, any other female photographers in PNPC???

tubbykat said:
Still working on it. :embrass:

Found a interesting photo during the dinner, posted here . :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

You're definitely welcomed to join in the meeting, "No problemo"! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.