Punggol Shoot 02, 4th Dec '04

Status
Not open for further replies.

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
PUNGGOL SHOOT 02 SUNRISE LONG KANG SHOOT - INFORMATION UPDATED ON 3RD DEC!

following last saturday's Punggol Shoot 01, here's Punggol Shoot 02!

10208punggol2-med.jpg

0650 meet at the drain just after the road bend, location 'Y' on the map

anyone needs help with directions feel free to PM me or those living around Punggol, feel free to come earlier to have more time setting up and surveying for good shooting locations.

NEW

i'll be bringing anyone interested to shoot at last saturday's location to location 'a'. i'll be waiting at the busstop from 6.10am onwards.
IMPORTANT NOTE: will leave busstop at 6.25am, so please do not be late, thanks! :)

Program

tentatively just the morning shoot at the long kang and breakfast at Punggol Plaza (p1)

PNPC (Punggol North Photography Club) is having a meeting in the afternoon at 2pm, all interested are invited to join evq, scud and Hotspots in the meeting.

if there's enough crowd we'll proceed to explore Punggol Riverside and Punggol Marina later that day

Things to bring

1. necessary camera equipment: cameras, tripods (especially for sunrise), specific lenses, batteries, CF/SD cards etc.

2. rain gear (light rain coat and plastic bags for equipment in case of sudden rain)

Attire (recommended, not compulsory)

1. cap/hat/sunshades
2. light ventilated top
3. cargo pants/berms (pants recommended for protection against insect bites and 'bush bashing')
4. shoes for wear and tear purpose
5. sunblock and insect repellent

a note on conduct

some 'nature spots' in punggol have been badly littered, please do your part in helping to keep the integrity of the environment here by not contributing any litter, thank you :)

friends of Punggol Shoot 01 do inform me if there's anything you all feel needs to be included, thanks!

just checking who'll be coming :) ... in order of response:

1. ortega
2. catchlights
3. evq
4. eikin
5. Amigo
6. Newguy69
7. Hotspots
8. skyline impreza (found your ticket here?)
9. scud
10. SnapSnap (your wife coming?)

Need to seek permission from home affair minister this time round, will only know the outcome on the very last moment. :sweat:
So please go ahead and enjoy.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
why don't you introduce mrs catchlights to the wonderful world of photography?

eikin said:

No~~~~!!! Bad move. She will knows how much he spent on his camera, rather than on her. :nono:

i'd like to join, if i can wake up in time.

anyone meeting 1st at punggol mrt or bus interchange?

Where are they (PNPC) having the meeting?
Where is Punggol North?

Yes thanks to Catchlights for the photos :thumbsup:

:cheergal: 3 cheers for catchlight

eikin said:
btw catchlights did you explore punggol river bank the last time when you were at punggol marina? anything interesting there?
Sorry eikin, that time just ride my bike into that area for a while, didn’t really pay attention to see what can shoot around there, but that day saw someone doing filming there, maybe is a drama. :dunno:

eikin said:
Too bad, she doesn’t like photography, but she likes the photos I took for my children.

evq said:
No~~~~!!! Bad move. She will knows how much he spent on his camera, rather than on her. :nono:
She knew that already, but I got very good excuse what! ;)

catchlights said:
She knew that already, but I got very good excuse what! ;)

What excuses? care to share????

evq said:
What excuses? care to share????
Photography is tan chiak to me wah. But she told me don't pray pray hor, if not my license for casual shooting kena revoke. :bheart:

Now order pass down, must do spring-cleaning first. If not all my barang barang will sweep out the house. :sweat:

catchlights said:
Photography is tan chiak to me wah. But she told me don't pray pray hor, if not my license for casual shooting kena revoke. :bheart:

Now order pass down, must do spring-cleaning first. If not all my barang barang will sweep out the house. :sweat:

oic.
I used this excuse when i got my 300D. haha, but the 'job' didn't take off.

1. ortega
2. catchlights
3. evq
4. eikin
5. Amigo
6. Newguy69
7. Hotspots
9. scud
10. SnapSnap (your wife coming?)
11. King Tiger

Hey Guys and Ladies, look forwards to see you all.

i wont be able to make it. enjoy....

1. ortega
2. catchlights
3. evq
4. eikin
5. Amigo
6. Newguy69
7. Hotspots
9. SnapSnap (your wife coming?)
10. King Tiger

quekky: welcome! will update you if i'll go down to Punggol Mrt to pick up people ...

ortega: the PNPC meeting is at Rivervale CC http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=103703 u want to go also?

King Tiger: welcome!

evq: wah, very expensive excuse yah? hehe, too bad i can't use that excuse :(

scud: awww... hope you can join the next outing then (if any ... hint: maybe will do one in P.Ubin, interested?)

I don't think so, time clash, but fill me in on what happens there.

I can help pickup people from Punggol MRT, if needed.

ortega said:
I don't think so, time clash, but fill me in on what happens there.

I can help pickup people from Punggol MRT, if needed.

ok ... seems like i will be joining the meeting ... ok lah, i going there see see look look first, heehee

as for picking up people maybe can we have some confirmation from the crowd as to who wants/needs to meet up at punggol mrt? let's confirm this by friday afternoon then we can decide if there's a need. there may be a few coming from outside of punggol and sengkang like last time, let's wait for more responses.

Ooh, I'm intersted in the sunrise shoot. But I don't stay at Punggol... have to check if there's public transport that early in the morning!

0650? shoot what? sun rise?

i am a night owl, so I sleep around 7am :(, look like i am gonna miss this shoot again..

punggol.jpg

pic taken 3 years ago ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.