Punggol Retry: April 7th, Saturday trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpix0r

Oct 2, 2002
West
Okay, sorry for the earlier mixup. I had work commitments last minute so could not organise one. Now I'm going to try again, and I'm inviting all those who are interested in trekking punggol a bit.

If any of you can drive, please let me know, becaue a driver would help cut the travelling time immensely. This time we will meet up @ 0730hrs on April 7th so that we can catch the early morning sceneries around Punggol as recommended in the thread.

Of course, the driver won't be doing this for free, I'm sure me and those who will be hitchhiking will be comfortable sharing the cost of petrol topup when needed.

Participants
1) Vulpix0r (Please mention if you got car and/or can drive)
2)
3)
4)

Punggol08.jpg

Just an example of what I managed to capture at Punggol beach around evening time.

Nobody interested at all now? :(

there's still a week ahead, maybe it's too early for those interested to decide to join :)

Me interested, not a driver.
But isn't 0730 a little late for sunrise?

Then got a better idea? Even if we were to catch the first MRT from Boon Lay or wherever your location is, earliest I think can reach Punggol is 7am... Unless someone willing to drive around to pick us all up around 5.

Then got a better idea? Even if we were to catch the first MRT from Boon Lay or wherever your location is, earliest I think can reach Punggol is 7am... Unless someone willing to drive around to pick us all up around 5.
That's the problem with sunrises.

You need a car, or a cab. And most taxi drivers probably won't know where you want to go. :bsmilie:

Hi there,

Me staying in Seng kang, may be available to join for sunrise shoot. You have more details about plan and location we may be heading to?

go stay over at punggol beach.. got police protection thruout the nite..very safe..haha..
ok..seriously..its a proposition to consider.. no need driver, no need to wake up early coz u stay far away.. good luck! :thumbsup:

Hi there,

Me staying in Seng kang, may be available to join for sunrise shoot. You have more details about plan and location we may be heading to?

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=262904

I'll be letting the driver choose his path. Sunrise shoot still a question mark as location is very far for me and others... So how many more people interested?:dunno:

I am interested too, but live near BoonLay. Also wondering how to get there early in the morning...

I am interested n stay in sengkang area but i cant confirm yet...... can only confirm on thursday......

I am interested too, but live near BoonLay. Also wondering how to get there early in the morning...

Same here, living in Boon Lay too...

PS. Those interested in this can please put your name in the list?

1) Vulpix0r

Interested, live at Commonwealth, but not confirm yet. Would like to find out more on confirmed timing etc.

me too! wan to try sunrise shots... :)

me from clementi... dun mind driving those from west go...
but... i dunno how to go...

sure. Any time should be ok for me.

PS. Those interested in this can please put your name in the list?

1) Vulpix0r

2) freshcc

Status
Not open for further replies.