Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
Had some fun with my UWA lens today..=)

1051263076_a28ebee460_o.jpg

1050371757_543b9a702a_o.jpg

1051270350_b22493f28f_o.jpg

More later, all C&C welcome please.

framing is good, but the pics leaning on yellow cast too much for my liking.:)

very clever composition. I like #2. =)

wow !

like it!

hey I didn't see anyone there :eek:
I left around 6.30 after getting reprimanded by the station officer for shooting in the mrt haha.

framing is good, but the pics leaning on yellow cast too much for my liking.:)

Thanks! Yar, that's a.. Bad habit. I like yellowish/cyanish tones for my daytime shots, sometimes go bananas on the Color Balance adjustments in PS.

Beautiful.. nice. :thumbsup:

very clever composition. I like #2. =)

wow !

like it!
Thanks guys! =)

hey I didn't see anyone there :eek:
I left around 6.30 after getting reprimanded by the station officer for shooting in the mrt haha.

Hrm. I was frolicking with the evil barking dogs (you can see them in #3) from 6 PM thereabouts. Then went to the other side of the station around 6.30 PM plus, then went to Mathilda House. Hehe.

Yeah, the station people are quite worked up about such things, I'm hoping that I'll get on an empty train waiting to leave the next time I go Punggol though, last time I got that with my kit lens wasn't wide enough to capture the entire interior from the front. :bsmilie:

A very harsh red on #5. Maybe moving in and giving 2/3 sky would be better?

Nice framing for the MRT track shots. :thumbsup:

A very harsh red on #5. Maybe moving in and giving 2/3 sky would be better?

Nice framing for the MRT track shots. :thumbsup:

Was what I saw, there were no clouds that day hence less of the boring sky; which also explains the extreme redness of the scene, the sun was really bleeding red and very visible, add that to the fact that the Mathilda House soil is actually clayish (I think), very red and you get the "scorched earth" effect.

For moving close, had some shots like that but didn't like them, due to the ugly fence erected around Mathilda House, became apparent when closer.

Thanks for the kind comments, and suggestions, much appreciated. Personally I do not really like #5, perhaps I should have taken the scene earlier when the sun was higher, can include more of the sky, but was too carried away with the LRT track. Will definitely reshoot soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.