Punggol Fishermen

Status
Not open for further replies.

khairil

Dec 30, 2006
Night shot taken at Punggol jetty using self-timer.
Newbie here so feel free to comment on anything which could've made this a better photo and me a better photographer.
Fire away!

Pablo

Sep 1, 2004
Blue/Green Planet
Newbie here so feel free to comment on anything which could've made this a better photo and me a better photographer.
Fire away!

Nothing adverse khairil,

Just a nice shot.

Exposure looks good.

The photo doesn't capture me, but it is well taken.

betazone

May 2, 2004
Little Red Dot
Hi, I think the subject matter here will not lead to a fantastic shot, but I am thinking .....maybe a wider angle including more of the night sky .....stooping down to your smallest aperture to lengthen the time.....but get you something better....

SnapJaX

Aug 13, 2006
Bukit Batok
www.flickr.com
IMHO, should have placed the fishermen in lower left intersection of Rule of Thirds
plus a tighter framing would have been better...
72mm zoom is ur limit?

khairil

Dec 30, 2006
IMHO, should have placed the fishermen in lower left intersection of Rule of Thirds
plus a tighter framing would have been better...
72mm zoom is ur limit?
Hi there,

Thanks for the tip!...120mm was my limit by the way...will keep ur comments in mind :)

SnapJaX

Aug 13, 2006
Bukit Batok
www.flickr.com
Brudda, think Centre Of Interest, the anchor point of your pics...
Well, set up a photosite and get fellow photographers to critique =)
I don't mind =)

Well
Shoot more, Learn more
Happy Shooting ^^

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
Fire away!

it is a very nice place at night. :thumbsup:

djork

Jul 14, 2002
Hong Kong, Pokfulam
Visit site
technically i find it acceptable. but the photo does not say anything by itself. how about u go to them, chat with them, and when they're comfy u can actually do a photoessay while they wait for the fish to bite?

khairil

Dec 30, 2006
technically i find it acceptable. but the photo does not say anything by itself. how about u go to them, chat with them, and when they're comfy u can actually do a photoessay while they wait for the fish to bite?
WOW...I never thought of that. That's a really good idea! Perhaps, they would even be willing to strike a pose or two for me LOL. :) Thanks djork, i really appreciate ur input.

espion

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2005
The big question in the picture is: So? So what about fisherman fishing in industrial waters? Are you trying to say anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom