Punggol Bushfire Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong timing got to sent my son for tution.

jopel said:
Wrong timing got to sent my son for tution.

Send for tuition, come back and shoot , go and fetch him. Problem solved? my 2 cents.

wah very attractive leh... dunno whether to go or not, sjourn later i sms u let you know haha, all my equipment not charged, my flash bo batt liao

Haiz still in office :( ......... later meet where ah ??

Ok I will be there, wet or dry...
If wet then we tok cok at the kopitiam lah, photo sharing session :)
;)

eikin said:
your kopitiam lor ... eh, later wearing army boots ah?

kaisu man .... i think i wear slipper can liao ....

LCK area thunderstorm .... how's the weather over there ??

eikin said:
:bsmilie:

you not scared what happened yesterday happen again ah?

I'll come with plenty of water , dun worry :devil:

poohbear said:
LCK area thunderstorm .... how's the weather over there ??

sky damn dramatic here now ... quick, u do the rain dance there, i do the sundance here, like that all the rain clouds move to the west side, then we can get drama mama sky like yesterday

eikin said:
sky damn dramatic here now ... quick, u do the rain dance there, i do the sundance here, like that all the rain clouds move to the west side, then we can get drama mama sky like yesterday

Aiyo likr that how ... anyway told joni not to come for outdoor shoot liao ...

errr... so is this outing still on?
I will leave my place at 3.30pm..

icarus said:
errr... so is this outing still on?
I will leave my place at 3.30pm..

yah, why not? sky is clearing up :) errr ... very slowly ... with some dark clouds looming over from the north :sweat:

im still perplexed over my decision to go or not haha.... my bed is yelling out to me... and my batteries are all flat... how to shoot haha

zhangyb said:
im still perplexed over my decision to go or not haha.... my bed is yelling out to me... and my batteries are all flat... how to shoot haha

you come be our model lah ... remember to bring a sickle and gothic robe, i want to shoot the Depeche Mode album cover ortega suggested

eikin said:
you come be our model lah ... remember to bring a sickle and gothic robe, i want to shoot the Depeche Mode album cover ortega suggested

hahaha actually i dun mind modelling for fun, i seldom take pics of myself haha.... but better not lar later i model liao you all ask money frm me instead :embrass:

east of punggol is clear, west of punggol is super cloudy

:dunno:

sounds like a good photo opportunity to me actually provided no thunder clouds come over above the shooting site :eek:

if rain we'll have kopi at the kopitiam lor

Ok i am leaving my place liao... seeya at the kopitiam! ;)
:sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.