Punggol Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tay76101

Jun 16, 2009
EAST.
This is open to anyone regardless of age or experience. I do suggest bringing a tripod however.

I've limited the outing to 5 to ensure that the group is manageable. I'll contact everyone by PM later tonight to confirm; feel free to PM me to confirm with me if you're coming, and if you are, please send me your contact. Thanks!

Reminder: I will not take responsibly of any accident, etc during Punggol beach /any places.

Date: 24/01/2010 (Sunday)
Time: 6.30pm - 8pm
Meeting Point: Punggol MRT at 6pm

1) Tay76101 ( i am student )
2) The Joker
3) yrh0413
4) FireZ
5) Jimmy
6) wwjd82

Those who students can join us.
1)nacholibre
2)ahboyboy
3)

Last edited:
why dont you organize next week? :D
i confirm will go .

This is open to anyone regardless of age or experience. I do suggest bringing a tripod however.

I've limited the outing to 5 to ensure that the group is manageable. I'll contact everyone by PM later tonight to confirm; feel free to PM me to confirm with me if you're coming, and if you are, please send me your contact. Thanks!

I hope i can learn you about photography. :)

Date: 09/01/2010
Time: 5.30pm - 7pm
Meeting Point: Punggol MRT at 5pm

1) Tay76101 ( i am student )

You created a thread on 09/1/2010 LATE EVENING, and arrange a photo outing for a few hours before that?
How would anyone be able to attend?

What does "I hope i can learn you about photography" mean?

You created a thread on 09/1/2010 LATE EVENING, and arrange a photo outing for a few hours before that?
How would anyone be able to attend?

What does "I hope i can learn you about photography" mean?

Oop, I am referring to " I hope to learn from you."

just a suggestion, if you want to plan an outing, announce at least one week in advance.

and for Punggol Beach, usually can shoot till the sky turn dark, about 7.45pm

just a suggestion, if you want to plan an outing, announce at least one week in advance.

and for Punggol Beach, usually can shoot till the sky turn dark, about 7.45pm

Thanks for your suggestion.:)

so next week got outing?

I'm a newbie but am definitely keen to check out the Punggol area. Count me in pls.. Thanks !

count on me dude ! :)
newbie here.

Hi ts..pm u..
cheers!

Those who students can join us.
1)
2)

yeah...count me in..
so how to cmfem?
btw im a student!

just a FYI,

Punggol Beach is currently still in renovation (unless they just completed it within the last 1 or 2 mths):D

Not student cannot join? Why huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.