Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
Pu040.jpg

Pu042.jpg

Pu074.jpg

Good or bad comments please...;)

Originally posted by megaweb
nice shots ...

i guess u use gradual blue filter for the shots ..

ya rite!! :D but i used a gradual ND filter instead.

Did you visit Chek Jawa? There are quite a number of sealife which would make interesting objects too :)

Originally posted by mpenza
Did you visit Chek Jawa? There are quite a number of sealife which would make interesting objects too :)

Yup, I love that place man....I've been there 3 times oredi. I posted some pictures before but maybe due to my lack of skill, I could not bring the beauty of the place out, hence very little ppl commented on my pictures.

Before the restriction put in place by NParks, u could roam around all over the place. But the downside is that u wouldn't know what to spot.

After the restrictions were put into place, u couldn't just roam around the place. U have to follow a path around the mud plain. But with the guides in place, they provide alot of information about that place and show us the creatures that they caught from the mud plain. Creatures that I didn't spot during my 1st 2 trips there. Downside is the creatures are in plastic tanks, so not really good pictures to take.

But nevertheless, Chek Jawa remains a place worth visiting. For more info on Chek Jawa, pls visit this website

Pulau Ubin has changed alot since my 1st trip when I was in primary 3. Lotsa tarmac road and there's even a adventure resort there now. :)

The fierce_critic says these are nice shots!

Status
Not open for further replies.