Pulau Ubin outing, shooting the kampongs

Status
Not open for further replies.

redstone

19 March 2006

Going P. Ubin, shooting the kampong, kampong life and street scenes before they are all gone.

Now villagers are moving out ever since live chickens were banned.

Anyone interested? :)

Targets:
Ubin village
Kampong Melayu

WALKING TRIP.

make it a van trip for some parts. =P
you'll never finish.

and keep the group to like 8 or more so the van price cheaper per trip. =) can bargain abit until $8 for 8 person per ride kind of thing. =P its ALOT more ex than mainland taxi. lol. :D

yea.... the lady speaks.... get a van or something... lol....

i'm bored... anyone wans to go out n shoot now? haha

i juz went there to recee three weeks back...u want a route i can provide u with one.... can cover the island in 1 day hahaha....

I prefer walking, and I can cover the whole island in 1 day too.. lolx.. :bsmilie:

The fastest I did was to cover the whole island by bicycle in about 4 hrs.. :sweat:
Too bad I can't make it on the 12th.. if not I might join u.. ;p

lol.. i'm very free these few days. let me know what plans u have. looking to shoot outdoor concerts at esplanda(if there is, have to check schedules), land/city scapes, etc.. :D

Ashleyy said:
I prefer walking, and I can cover the whole island in 1 day too.. lolx.. :bsmilie:

The fastest I did was to cover the whole island by bicycle in about 4 hrs.. :sweat:
Too bad I can't make it on the 12th.. if not I might join u.. ;p
not everyone's legs as long as urs lah :)

Witness said:
i juz went there to recee three weeks back...u want a route i can provide u with one.... can cover the island in 1 day hahaha....

Do you mind providing me the detail. thank.

Status
Not open for further replies.