Pulau Ubin Outing - Photos INTENSIVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like i betta bring my tripod on tt day! ;p

good weather and good shoots!
how much to hire a bike for 1 day? i am planning to go too..

day rate for bikes is between 5 to 12 dollars.
We got ours for 30% discount though. Ask minte. :)

I especially like #19. however its not great cause i dont particularly know how to feel about the framing of the sky right in the middle of the shot. shall think about it. hahaha. :)

your filter ar! wahhhhh. *itchy* wondering to get star or 1A. one night, one day.. hmmmmm. both so useful.

namska! pictures leh? :)

hhaha. she give discount cause she say i always go. and only to her shop also mah. :) but yup. you should be able to get the new (good condition) one for $8-10. she's very nice. if you really really broke then bargain? :p cfm can cut abit wan.

mintae said:
I especially like #19. however its not great cause i dont particularly know how to feel about the framing of the sky right in the middle of the shot. shall think about it. hahaha. :)

your filter ar! wahhhhh. *itchy* wondering to get star or 1A. one night, one day.. hmmmmm. both so useful.

namska! pictures leh? :)

hhaha. she give discount cause she say i always go. and only to her shop also mah. :) but yup. you should be able to get the new (good condition) one for $8-10. she's very nice. if you really really broke then bargain? :p cfm can cut abit wan.

Your film developed yet?

mintae said:

Next time we go back, calculate the middle spot, and shot exactly in the middle.
Then will be a symmentry shot. :sweat:

here's my ubin takes.... ermmm... kind of busy lately.... so here's 2 takes... haha

225521.jpg

that fallen leaf kind of attracted me... found it beside the german girl shrine..

225522.jpg

here's at the thai temple...

c & c welcome....

ay.... my free webhost no space le.... rec me a image host? haha

225555.jpg

here's the panaroma view from ubin jetty.... up the contrast a lil... does it work?

chngpe01 said:
This is not nature related series, I am moving it to a more related forum.

Will appreciate if threadstarter check the posting guideline here, before posting :nono:

Sorry Ar... Kenna Scolded. :cry: :embrass:

haha.... relax... take it easy

Thanks for sharing your photos. Man, I missed Sg now after looking at these.

nice sky color, weather look very good also :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.