Pulau Ubin ... my take

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndroo

Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
Some shots taken in Pulau Ubin during the trip there yesterday (thanks to Woodman). Comments welcomed.

18DSC_4943A.jpg

18DSC_4980A.jpg

18DSC_5042.jpg

Last one here from Labrador Park after the Ubin trip ...
18DSC_5096A.jpg

Very nice 3 x :thumbsup: for you brudder

Thanks Woodman.

Thanks Larren. I did not shoot many yesterday so only these few for this section. Posted another in the nature section.

Nice & classy :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Could u share how u keep ur subject in color while d background B&W? Thanks in advance :)

Jia Wang said:
Nice & classy :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Could u share how u keep ur subject in color while d background B&W? Thanks in advance :)

thanx 4 the comment. to get that effect, just desaturate in PS and then use the history brush to 'paint' back the color. hope this helps. :)

renegade said:
thanx 4 the comment. to get that effect, just desaturate in PS and then use the history brush to 'paint' back the color. hope this helps. :)

Some comments ... very critical me :D

I am impress only on the photo 3 coz of the composition and tone.Think it's rather difficult to focus on circular thin joss .

As for Durian, think it would not be impressive without PS process.
PS is a common tool that could help most average photographer like me, but I still stick to just photography in the mean time till I am very sure that I can take good photos.

Btw , thanks for invitation for photo outing.. dont throw durians at me if we ever meet .LOL :bsmilie:

Just a sharing , dont mind. :D
A critic might not be a good photographer. :bsmilie: Me

hi hosea ... :) no problem. only through comments can i learn. i am sure you can teach me a thing or two when we meet, and don't worry, i won't throw durians at you (maybe just some things which i don't have to pay for) :bsmilie: yeah i agree the durian shot won't look good should i not PS it, but i am still pretty weak in photography so PSing it sure does salvage my lousy photo. :bsmilie:

Hi Renegade,

Nice pics there....simple shots is the best....i like the spiral one the most..
jus wonderin did u jus do desaturate on the durian and text on all the photos or u got do other PS feature on your photos?BTW maybe have saw u guys on my way there...

nice pics u have there :D

justmeandjo said:
Hi Renegade,

Nice pics there....simple shots is the best....i like the spiral one the most..
jus wonderin did u jus do desaturate on the durian and text on all the photos or u got do other PS feature on your photos?BTW maybe have saw u guys on my way there...

nice pics u have there :D

thanks. it is just basic PS features. the desaturate and the history brush.

oh u were there huh? hey PM me lah, next time we can go shoot together

DAMN cool.
I love the dead fish one.

very nice abstracts.... make them all consistent by your titling.

Keep them in the same font and no need to watermark. Just 100% white @ the apt spot in the pic will do very nicely. then printout as postcards! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.