Pulau Ubin : Macro and Bird photos


Status
Not open for further replies.

tchuanye

Moderator
Staff member
Mar 4, 2003
5,451
0
38
Visit site
#2
No comments from fellow lumixers? Any critiques are appreciated....thats how one can improve....
 

rhair78

New Member
Dec 19, 2004
1,044
0
0
Singapore
rhair78.multiply.com
#3
tchuanye said:
No comments from fellow lumixers? Any critiques are appreciated....thats how one can improve....
Hehehehe... nothing to comment about for the macro shots.
As usual, you are a factory of high quality macro shots.

As for the hornbill.. it looked like you just rushed to snap.
Very snapshot feeling and the there is no color contrasts, rather blown as the background is overpowering in terms of lighting as well as complexity.

Perhaps a flash would have brought out the subject and allow you a better exposure. Too much background, if that is 12x zoom... then time for Tcon kekekekekekekek... just kidding lar...

Great catches in Ubin! :thumbsup:
 

Feb 22, 2005
817
0
0
north
#4
Wow How to comment? They are too good for me to say a word but just to catch my breath :bigeyes: Must learn more from you and the amazing things you can do with a FZ20. ICHIBAN man. But notice the Hornbill does lacks some interest, slightly over I think. :think:
Just my 0.0000000000002 cents.
 

dominator

Senior Member
Mar 7, 2005
1,662
0
0
11
Amazon Forest
#5
Cannot comment....only :thumbsup:.
wait till im better with my skills then i will dare to make critiques!:)
 

rhair78

New Member
Dec 19, 2004
1,044
0
0
Singapore
rhair78.multiply.com
#6
dominator said:
Cannot comment....only :thumbsup:.
wait till im better with my skills then i will dare to make critiques!:)
:D actually, not really have to be good in photography to give good constructive comments. By giving your views, everyone can think in another perspective and from there derive a new approach when taking pics :thumbsup:

Do share kekeke
 

tchuanye

Moderator
Staff member
Mar 4, 2003
5,451
0
38
Visit site
#7
rhair78 said:
:D actually, not really have to be good in photography to give good constructive comments. By giving your views, everyone can think in another perspective and from there derive a new approach when taking pics :thumbsup:

Do share kekeke
Agree Agree. I always like to hear what pp think of the pic so I can think of other ways to compose it.

Thanks for your comments on the hornbill. Appreciate that.
The bird was abt 30m away, and the backlighting made it hard to take. It was at x12.....and uhm.....cannot afford a tele.....too far for flash to work too.
But the bird was quite blend in the sense that the beak was not so colourful. Anyway, not really into bird photography....I think there are other lumixers that are excellent in that field.....
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom