Dec 19, 2006
Singapore
Taken with D80, 18-200mm vr

769399040_66a5be9aa5_b.jpg

Lunas, you were there today?

I was also there, but fooling around at the rocks area.. =D

Lunas, you were there today?

I was also there, but fooling around at the rocks area.. =D

No. Was there yesterday. Hey, shall we meet out for a good shooting session?
I Can learn from you ;)

No. Was there yesterday. Hey, shall we meet out for a good shooting session?
I Can learn from you ;)

Ah, didn't see any other photographer today, that's why I asked.

Sure thing, don't really have much to teach but we can always learn from each other. =)

Will post up today's photos later on I guess, want to reserve some for my APAD thread, since I might not have time to shoot in the next few weeks, heh.

I do like the scene presented in your second shot, the last time I shot the sunset from that vantage point I wished I had a stepladder, heh. A top-down viewpoint seems promising for that scene. =(

Hi night86mare,

Can help how to go to this place, last saturday went to punggol but end at different place.Thnaks

I only know how to walk using eikin kor kor's map; check here, if you are good at reading maps and following road names which isn't that hard in Singapore just print the map and bring there and follow.

http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=262904

I can describe how to go, basically you exit Punggol MRT, go to the left side of the bus interchange, at this point your back should be facing the Punggol MRT station.. Walk along the left side of the main road (you should have to cross to do this), until you see a construction site on your left, when you see a big expense of field with a school in the distance at a traffic junction, TURN LEFT. After that just walk straight, you will see LRT track and a station on your right. Walk on, at this point the road will do a little curving left first, then right, IIRC, follow it, then straight on all the way, do not turn. Punggol Jetty and Punggol Beach is at the end.

Let me know if you have any trouble, hehe. If you drive or go by motorcycle, same way. There is a bus 82 that goes there as well, so if you don't feel like walking (~30-40 minutes walk depending on your speed), should be able to catch it at one of the bus stops you pass by on foot using the path I described.

err..i thought bus 82 reaches Punggol End/Beach?

Bus 82 is a loop service.. check out the route at http://www.sbstransit.com.sg
punggol end/beach is at where the bus loops and make a Uturn... hope it helps.. :)

err..i thought bus 82 reaches Punggol End/Beach?

Bus 82 is a loop service.. check out the route at http://www.sbstransit.com.sg
punggol end/beach is at where the bus loops and make a Uturn... hope it helps.. :)

Yeah, I corrected my post, I always go home by bus, very tiring and scary to walk back along Punggol Road at night after the sun has set.

Not sure where to board it, though.

Anyways, bigboy_cad, if you're planning to go anytime during weekday evenings, let me know. I can show you; but weekend evenings are a no-no, hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.