Public transport fare

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
I took the bus and found out that I been over charge by 30%! Went to mrt station, ask me go transitslink office to claim back, wth! I went online and manage to claim back. So, my question is that on that bus, not only I paying extra, still got other. If my 30% is 30 cents, 100 x that would be $30 and hardly anyone notice. If every day got such incident happened, how many of us are paying extra without knowing it!? Isn't that a dishonest way to run a business and still claim not making profits!?

I took the bus and found out that I been over charge by 30%! Went to mrt station, ask me go transitslink office to claim back, wth! I went online and manage to claim back. So, my question is that on that bus, not only I paying extra, still got other. If my 30% is 30 cents, 100 x that would be $30 and hardly anyone notice. If every day got such incident happened, how many of us are paying extra without knowing it!? Isn't that a dishonest way to run a business and still claim not making profits!?

Wait till the contactless system comes in, u don't even know how much you being overcharged.

Wait till the contactless system comes in, u don't even know how much you being overcharged.

Must join bicycle gang n zoom in/out on electric bicycle liao, ha ha!

Must join bicycle gang n zoom in/out on electric bicycle liao, ha ha!

.......... it is only a matter of time before they ban or implement COE for e-bikes .:)

.....many said that the MRT problem cannot be fixed because Singapore is overcrowded ...... the people are getting fatter, heavier and putting a lot more strain on the system ................. :)