Public Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levis

Nov 23, 2008
Singapore
To the moderators, wheresmycheese and the public of this forum,

I sincerely apologised for the use of wheresmycheese photo without his written or oral permission. Being a newbie is no excuse for ignorance of copyrights and plagarism.

Yours sincerely,
Levis.

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
Did you make money with it?
Did you claim it was your own?
Did you use it to win a prize?
Was it a very personal photo of the photog or of someone known to the original photog?

No?

Hmm... it is just a photo out of millions of photos on the internet.
Though the point of original creatorship is understood.
Why so serious about using 1 photo?

No need to be so dramatic, like public apology.

What's the fuss?

It does make the original photog seem calculative and mean spirited if he /or she demanded a public apology over such a trivial thing.

Last edited:

Sispecho

Sep 11, 2006
Clementi
Did you make money with it?
Did you claim it was your own?
Did you use it to win a prize?
Was it a very personal photo of the photog or of someone known to the original photog?

No?

Hmm... it is just a photo out of millions of photos on the internet.
Though the point of original creatorship is understood.
Why so serious about using 1 photo?

No need to be so dramatic, like public apology.

What's the fuss?

It does make the original photog seem calculative and mean spirited if he /or she demanded a public apology over such a trivial thing.
I agree! Although it should be frowned upon to educate people about ethics, i think it is a bit dramatic to be honest. But hey, at least other newbies get to see the thread and know the gravity of the situation...

I agree! Although it should be frowned upon to educate people about ethics, i think it is a bit dramatic to be honest. But hey, at least other newbies get to see the thread and know the gravity of the situation...
WAH... I didnt ask for a public apology. It was left to the board to decide. TS has PM me to apologies and case is closed. Anyway he really didn't know. photos were taken from a local camera forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom