Public Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

clone_roti_prata

Deregistered
Mar 21, 2006
this is roti_prata, i hereby apologise to fellow clubsnap members. i realise that i have not been resposible with my actions regarding my flickr account. while the majority of the photos are mine, some are indeed taken from airliners.net. i intended the account as a collection of the photos i liked and do not wish to pass off those beautiful shots as being my own. i understand that this can be considered an violation of copyright. i also understand that this can be considered an act of dishonesty. i have thus deleted the account. i am deeply remorseful and plead for your forgiveness:embrass: i promise such incidents will not occur again as i will learn to think twice before acting. sorry again for the unpleasantries.

wah..so many people viewing thread..'redoxsim, htthach, redstone, Mapman, Koelsch, bigboy_cad, sequitur, ken00, probe18, Hexlord ':think:

i'm innocent lor. =(

i've read the subforum where you posted some pictures from airliners.net in APAD. thoughly you might be dishonest there but at least you had the guts to own up and remand? =P

nothing against you. +1 for myself.

clone_roti_prata said:
i intended the account as a collection of the photos i liked and do not wish to pass off those beautiful shots as being my own.

I'm a bit confused, but in your a photo a day thread, u claimed to have taken the cockpit shots :confused:

Are u trying to impersonate roti_prata and making a joke out of this? :dunno:

:D +1 more....lol

wiz23 said:
I'm a bit confused, but in your a photo a day thread, u claimed to have taken the cockpit shots :confused:

Are u trying to impersonate roti_prata and making a joke out of this? :dunno:
was wondering the same thing too lei..:think:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 37.

I wonder why a clone account is being used? The original one isnt locked or banned so why bother. Unless someone created an account for you to apologize on behalf. :think:

what is so dishonest? nobody is harmed what, no money lost.

I know some salesman even more dishonest, in these cases, money is lost. Which is worse? Do these salesman give public apology?

Anyway, i don't know about this airliner issue. just offering some 3 cents. In any case, I'm personally not offended by such things. (i mean many ppl also take part in copyright *ahem* infringement like software, music, movie sharing etc etc).

clone_roti_prata said:
this is roti_prata, i hereby apologise to fellow clubsnap members. i realise that i have not been resposible with my actions regarding my flickr account. while the majority of the photos are mine, some are indeed taken from airliners.net. i intended the account as a collection of the photos i liked and do not wish to pass off those beautiful shots as being my own. i understand that this can be considered an violation of copyright. i also understand that this can be considered an act of dishonesty. i have thus deleted the account. i am deeply remorseful and plead for your forgiveness:embrass: i promise such incidents will not occur again as i will learn to think twice before acting. sorry again for the unpleasantries.

I think if you keep emphasizing the above statement, more and i mean MORE people will be damn pi**ed off esp your so-real encounter at the cockpit.

Breathe said:
what is so dishonest? nobody is harmed what, no money lost.

I know some salesman even more dishonest, in these cases, money is lost. Which is worse? Do these salesman give public apology?

Anyway, i don't know about this airliner issue. just offering some 3 cents. In any case, I'm personally not offended by such things. (i mean many ppl also take part in copyright *ahem* infringement like software, music, movie sharing etc etc).

You obviously dont know the situation. Take some time to read this thread.

wiz23 said:
I think this guy is not roti_prata lor ... there is no reason why he cannot login to his original acct ... this must be some joker ...

He is roti_prata. Confirmed.

QX

eh, no pictures in that thread leh? all unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.