Public Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
pai said:
maybe should ask him to carry around the apology in his signature for a while...

That's a really good idea :thumbsup:

Something like "I committed fraud and have learnt my lesson..."

He is denied permission to post replies or start new threads.

This is an unfortunate incident, and I sincerely hope that you guys will be maganimous to my fellow Rafflesian.

Thanks
QX

clone_roti_prata said:
this is roti_prata, i hereby apologise to fellow clubsnap members. i realise that i have not been resposible with my actions regarding my flickr account. while the majority of the photos are mine, some are indeed taken from airliners.net. i intended the account as a collection of the photos i liked and do not wish to pass off those beautiful shots as being my own.

Right, you don't intend to pass them of as your own, esp not the cockpit shot in which you were flying towards India/Middle East and not LA!!! Wanna keep a collection? Why the c*ck and bull story on entering the cockpit for takeoff and getting flight training from the pilots?! :angry:

clone_roti_prata said:
i understand that this can be considered an violation of copyright. i also understand that this can be considered an act of dishonesty. i have thus deleted the account. i am deeply remorseful and plead for your forgiveness:embrass: i promise such incidents will not occur again as i will learn to think twice before acting. sorry again for the unpleasantries.

Don't try to bullsh*t yourself.... It IS a violation of copyright. It IS an act of dishonesty. No 2 ways abt it. Good luck with A.net. They don't take kindly to copyrights violation. Trust me.

wiz23 said:
hello, what took u so long :bsmilie:
bo jio,now 42 members viewing liao.:heart:
i still reading the 14 page thread that started this.

1 egg 2 kosong please! tei tarik.

Finally...
this thread not in kopitiam.
I post already can increase postcount.
I hereby...
+1.

:)

Well...to me....it doesn't really matter whether he apologize or not......today I did learn a very good lesson from someone else mistake....I will definately think twice if i am going to do
in the future unless the picture is mine :D

1 murtabak, 1 roti john, 2 roti telor, and 2 plain pratas with lots of sugar!!! my treat!!
zaxh81 said:

Timber Wolf said:
He is denied permission to post replies or start new threads.

Which is a good move by the CS admins/mods actually, given that he would probably have deleted all his postings. :thumbsup:

Timblewolf, do consider the suggestion I posted in the earlier thread. Now that the school's name has been soiled, it will not do to keep the school out of the loop.

zaxh81 said:

wah, i very busy alternating bet this thread and the other one in kopitiam, no time to jio u ... pai seh lah ;p

haha..was thinking of setting up bogus acc lah...but prata boy here beat me to it:sweat:
anw...+1...
this is like the hottest thread ever jump fater than my APAD
it took 40 mins...mine took 40 days or sth:bigeyes: :cry: :embrass:

what a doofus!!! is this guy trying to obtain attention cheaply??? what a loser... :bsmilie:

boy... i should frequent Newbies Corner forum more often... got a lot of soap opera to watch :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

mohgui said:
boy... i should frequent Newbies Corner forum more often... got a lot of soap opera to watch :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Don't bend down to pick it up if u drop it. ;p
Else u kena just like him...

This is getting interesting. Some youngsters in CS lately are really spicing up the scene!

/me burps.

full from all the popcorns and dinner.

if everstar said it is true, then we've the right to give him another chance to turn over a new leave? =)

AReality said:
Don't bend down to pick it up if u drop it. ;p
Else u kena just like him...

i'd probably take more precaution when threading on slippery ground. skali step on soap and fall down... habis ah :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Koelsch said:
/me burps.

if everstar said it is true, then we've the right to give him another chance to turn over a new leave? =)

i think more of turn over a new prata :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Koelsch said:
/me burps.

that's right, everyone deserves a second chance, though it'll be tougher to regain people's trust if you've faulted once.

and it's "turn over a new leaf"

Status
Not open for further replies.