Pub Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobman

Deregistered
Oct 30, 2003
Jungle
www.monobeauty.com
I am thinking of doing a pub shoot with normal operating hours. Not pre plan type. We go with the model and we just shoot. There might be people drinking, singing, playing pool. So we can pose the model with the crowd if u wan, or ask her on the pool table while ppl playing of laying on the bar top wi ppl drinking.....

The cost is a few jugs of beer or 2 bottles liquor. Should be non nude but could be sexy n seductive................

Only 2 photographers. Anyone keen???? Date should be weekday night abt 11pm to 2am..

Bobman said:
I am thinking of doing a pub shoot with normal operating hours. Not pre plan type. We go with the model and we just shoot. There might be people drinking, singing, playing pool. So we can pose the model with the crowd if u wan, or ask her on the pool table while ppl playing of laying on the bar top wi ppl drinking.....

The cost is a few jugs of beer or 2 bottles liquor. Should be non nude but could be sexy n seductive................

Only 2 photographers. Anyone keen???? Date should be weekday night abt 11pm to 2am..

Sounds interesting... ;p

I am interested.. Do let me know in advance..

sounds interesting too. can i know more details?

Interested too.

Please PM to me ur contact, as she has only 3 nights here. So I am thinking of different pubs and dance club.

I have to say this first, the bills are to be shared among the photographers. But I must say again, you won't regret........................

Hi Bob I am quite interested too.. Can u pm me the details?

Thank you, all slots taken........

=============== Closed =========================

Status
Not open for further replies.