PSS outing on 01 Oct 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissDi

Jan 3, 2005
Sg
www.pss1950.org
Dear friends,

I am sorry that we are late to announce our outing details this time,however still hope not too late for you all to plan and arrange your time for our outing this Sunday.

We arranged a model Si Qi for our casual theme shoot, and again would like to invite you all to participate in our shooting.

We'll get our model to pose for us in Botanical Garden, after the garden had re-open, I guess many like me have not re-visiting the place yet, so why not joining us to see what's new there !

Theme : Casual
Time : start at 8.30 am - 10.30 am
Fee : S$ 15 member, S$25 non member
Model : Taiwanese born model, Si Qi.

Cheers!

Darren Tong

SiQi4.jpg
[/CENTER]

What's the photographer to model ratio? :think:

What's the photographer to model ratio? :think:
From past records, probably about 20:1

But it is actually enjoyable .... ppl watching at the photographers, of which most of them are nice with the exception of about 1 or 2 who are always standing right in front of the model! :nono: Just go and support ... there are also flowers, trees, birds and bees at SBG. :lovegrin:

From past records, probably about 20:1

But it is actually enjoyable .... ppl watching at the photographers, of which most of them are nice with the exception of about 1 or 2 who are always standing right in front of the model! :nono: Just go and support ... there are also flowers, trees, birds and bees at SBG. :lovegrin:

yaya shoot the 'birds and the bees':bsmilie:

If I am not mistaken, precious.jas (Jaslyn) will replace the model Si Qi for tomorrow shoot. .....

If I am not mistaken, precious.jas (Jaslyn) will replace the model Si Qi for tomorrow shoot. .....

I'm not quite feeling well :(
Must be the rain today... Another model will be replacing me.. Sorie!

Status
Not open for further replies.