PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewdam

Jun 18, 2005
hi ...

need some input about the PSP...am planning to buy for my boys for xmas but have lost touch the updated info etc...kindly let me know which model to look for...best plce to buy and what's the 'package' or necessary act on..

tks!!

forums.gameaxis.com, read the stickies.

Emm... I prefer DSlite to PSP. PSP is full of violence. Would not be educational for your kids. If you really want them to grow up healthy, DO NOT get PSP.

Emm... I prefer DSlite to PSP. PSP is full of violence. Would not be educational for your kids. If you really want them to grow up healthy, DO NOT get PSP.

i bought DSLite from qisahn. i enjoy the games esp. MARIOKART!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

zelda roxxxxxxxx!!

PSP can use parental control man... u parents can set up the level of type of gaming.... PSP Lite is the latest in the PSP world... at Sony it cost $280 - mostly..

PSP has more titles to choose from and you don't have to get those violent games to play. i got the PSP as i prefer better graphics and choices.

If you are looking for PSP, You can try for PSP slim which enables you TV output.
It is also much lighter as well as longer battery life.

3 Places which you can get your PSP and it's games cheaper in singapore

1) Xiao Chun opposite Sim lim Sq
2) Gamescore at Funan
3) World Of JJ at Simei

Out of the 3 places, World Of JJ gives the best price and package.

Hope it helps

PSP has more titles to choose from and you don't have to get those violent games to play. i got the PSP as i prefer better graphics and choices.

Emm, most titles on PSP is available on PC. More choices of PSP games out of mostly violent and uneducational games.

DSLite's games are more educational and intuitive. You got less choice, but mostly good stuffs. Also, most of the titles made for DSLite is unavailable for PC. (Think touchscreen).

wa...tks guys for the input...oh there's a PSP lite too...i know most of the PSP are design (i mayb wrong) for user that more mature?? my boy is 11 yrs old this year n he has a SP n still playing it...anyway will get it around xmas times...guess i have to do some leg work to find out more about both PSP n DSlite...

Status
Not open for further replies.