PSI Reading

eh i think today is better than yesterday leh

a little uncomfortable to go out for a run in this haze :(

good thing i managed to downgrade :p
but still need to run for general fitness leh

Lol, I got no choice..... Going for my ippt.

time of the yr to collect $$

Hahaha, I actually wrote to NEA over the weekend to tell them that their PSI reading is crap!

The haze is so so bad! In the morning, I can't even see the city skyline!!!! and the smoke is horrendous! My house is completed with dust! :(

Hahaha, I actually wrote to NEA over the weekend to tell them that their PSI reading is crap!

The haze is so so bad! In the morning, I can't even see the city skyline!!!! and the smoke is horrendous! My house is completed with dust! :(

Which part of Singapore are you in?

Must be very near the burning site!!!!:mad2:

It amazes me how this long standing yearly problem repeats itself every year even after many talks between the ASEAN countries. DUH !

Definitely not being neighborly by contributing these STINKING SMOKE to our lungs over here.

I think they really expect to be paid in cash before they will do something permanently after this problem.
If not, it will only be just hot air from their mouths whenever they meet.

They even said one time that we should thanked them for the fresh air being blown from their country and not complain about the smoke.

:angry::angry::angry:

It amazes me how this long standing yearly problem repeats itself every year even after many talks between the ASEAN countries. DUH !

Definitely not being neighborly by contributing these STINKING SMOKE to our lungs over here.

I think they really expect to be paid in cash before they will do something permanently after this problem.
If not, it will only be just hot air from their mouths whenever they meet.

They even said one time that we should thanked them for the fresh air being blown from their country and not complain about the smoke.

:angry::angry::angry:

We are 2 worlds apart.

They need the land and we need clean air. However it must be a win-win situation else who care!:bigeyes::bigeyes:

In Muar, a coastal town on the narrow strait which separates the two countries, pollution levels shot up to 415 by Wednesday morning, well into the hazardous range which begins at 301. A rating of 0-50 is considered good.

Time
3-h PSI
5am
6am
7am
8am
9am
10am
11am
12pm
1pm
2pm