PSI 145 (10pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah. started coughing and my sinuses are causing me to get migraines. its crazy....

gosh...
dsc3399mediumbf2.jpg

the temple is not even 500m from my house... :embrass:

wow ... what happened overnight? .. psi below 50 this morn ..

no... was just a snap shot with 50/f1.8 @ f1.8 and ISO 1600 =x :embrass:
as u can see... CA was bad

ya agreed..thats the problem with the 50mm f1.8 lens...everyone keep saying its sharp, its good value for money etc... but they dunno that the lens got bad CA.. last time i got 1 copy, and my CA is as bad as yours & i sold it promptly after I realised this weakness of the lens

those ppl tat keep advertising this lens ought to be shot in their heads..

ya agreed..thats the problem with the 50mm f1.8 lens...everyone keep saying its sharp, its good value for money etc... but they dunno that the lens got bad CA.. last time i got 1 copy, and my CA is as bad as yours & i sold it promptly after I realised this weakness of the lens

Canon & Nikon 1 suxs? hmm Minolta 1 no problem, probably cos its f1.7... haha...

btw think focusing also problem, need to check composition & alignment of horizon... :bsmilie:

No, its a great lens, Ive used it for over a year, the CA has never really been obvious or an issue to me. This is a fantastically sharp lens for the price, just respect its limitations. Anyway, I wouldnt have shot a nightscape like that with a 50mm unless I really had to.

Just because you dont like it doesnt mean we should all be shot. We are right.

Canon & Nikon 1 suxs? hmm Minolta 1 no problem, probably cos its f1.7... haha...

btw think focusing also problem, need to check composition & alignment of horizon... :bsmilie:

nope the nikon one sux.. but the canon and minolta one i have no idea, never used before

No, its a great lens, Ive used it for over a year, the CA has never really been obvious or an issue to me. This is a fantastically sharp lens for the price, just respect its limitations. Anyway, I wouldnt have shot a nightscape like that with a 50mm unless I really had to.

Just because you dont like it doesnt mean we should all be shot. We are right.

If these kind of pics are acceptable, i have nothing to say.

purplefringing2JPG.JPG

purplefringing.JPG

there is not just one branch which is like dat, when all the branches in the pic are CAing, i really wonder y ppl buy it

If these kind of pics are acceptable, i have nothing to say.

purplefringing2JPG.JPG

purplefringing.JPG

there is not just one branch which is like dat, when all the branches in the pic are CAing, i really wonder y ppl buy it

What are you taking a photo of?

Im sorry, this lens does not 'sux'. I suggest you learn how to use the lens properly.

If these kind of pictures are acceptable, then its a great lens!

54182022.jpg

54182029.jpg

The lens may have some CA problems, but clearly, it NOT the end of the world. Like Ive said its a fantastic lens, and is very sharp when used properly.

eh how come from PSI talk till lens? :bsmilie:
that was just a quick shot, and i don wanna take out my tripod, so just use my fastest lens avail... :embrass: :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.