PS7 problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

satan_18349

Deregistered
May 6, 2004
hell 極樂世&
why why why did my photoshop loaded halfway and just gone???? funny funny...rebooted, re-install the software and same same same....sigh... :cry:

satan_18349 said:
why why why did my photoshop loaded halfway and just gone???? funny funny...rebooted, re-install the software and same same same....sigh... :cry:

check windows memory resources, could it be too low? :)

nope...other applications can still be open like freehand, director, and even image-ready... getting head-BIG figuring out what else to do...thanks for your reply.. :D

satan_18349 said:
nope...other applications can still be open like freehand, director, and even image-ready... getting head-BIG figuring out what else to do...thanks for your reply.. :D

any plugin u installed recently? or any program maybe u installed recently? try uninstalling and give it a try. :)

try uninstall the program.... after that delete whatever files that is left in ur proram files....related to PS.. and restart and reinstall.
follow by update ur PS 7 with the PS 7.0.1update... then feedback to ur whether if it help~>... Cheerios!

satan_18349 said:
Had already uninstall and reinstall the whole program but to no avail...funny thing is i can use PS6...sigh....
how bout uninstall PS6 then install PS7?

actually the PS6 was installed only after i uninstall PS7...haa...getting complicated liao...have to get another copy maybe and try again...Thanks to all who had replied!! :thumbsup:

sigh....WHAT IS HAPPENING??????? ;( got another disc to install but to no avail again....can't even update with 7.0.1...
WHY? WHY? WHY?

satan_18349 said:
sigh....WHAT IS HAPPENING??????? ;( got another disc to install but to no avail again....can't even update with 7.0.1...
WHY? WHY? WHY?

This is a known problem with the PS update/upgrade. However, CS installation works like a charm.

Save all your data, delete or re-install your ENTIRE system Operating programmes. In other words, do an entire re-load of the OS, not just the application prog.

Status
Not open for further replies.