Not open for further replies.

hongjone

Jan 6, 2006
Singapore
Saw on the papers that the new PS3 may cost about $1k. WOW! :bigeyes:
So Ex.... I thought only the XPan was eXPansive... :bsmilie:

499/599 euros and 499/599 usd..
can find some interesting stuff on the ps3 here
yes, its under fire, you can say its a xbox community hence the hate, but do bear in mind, most, if not all members there are multi console owners.. and are going to get the ps3 as well..

i just thought it was stupid of them to have a controller that looks and feels the same as the ps2 controller.. and the rumble feature had been taken out..

Shadus said:
Blu-ray player leh. $1k is considered cheap liao. *eagerly anticipating*

Hehe... I not expecting that Ex mah.... Just saw the SONY mid year promotion brochure, it cost $285 for the PS2. That's why so shocked... :bigeyes:

$1K? I thought I read in Digital Life that its only about $800+. hmmm maybe I read wrongly. Anyway when PS2 just came out it was also about 1K. Just have to wait for the price to drop =P.

still cheaper than a dslr

$1k can't even buy any of my Leica lens for my rangefinder! ;p

Shadus said:
Blu-ray player leh. $1k is considered cheap liao. *eagerly anticipating*
Anticipating what? There isn't significantly new content coming out on BR stuff. Yes, the released stuff is going to be better than existing DVD in quality but at about 2x the price.

By the time there is enough content, better stand-alone BR players with more features, better quality at a cheaper price, will be out. This is consider that BR will win the HD media war, which is not certain.

well, most probably FFXIII and MGS4 is going to make me cough out the estimated $1.25k for the ps3...

anticipating coz likely Sony will do a few major titles for blu-ray games. Maybe FF?

Status
Not open for further replies.