PS3 vs Bicycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawaii50

Dec 27, 2004
www.flickr.com
Hi...

This is Kopitiam...so anything goes...

Recently i have been entertaining the thought of getting a PS3 or a reasonable bicycle (preferably a hybrid)..

[FONT=&quot]Assume that you are given these 2 options…which would u choose…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]One that give you heart attack…on the sofa..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]One that give you a chance to be run down…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Com’on state your opinion…let’s see what our fellow CSers are made of…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Don't ask me the budget…a PS3 cost that much and the cost of maintaining a bicycle is like buying a new PS3 again every month…[/FONT]

Neither. Save your money to buy more lenses!

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: THIS IS A PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM!

ya la...i know...that's why i wrote kopitiam mah!!
Naw, nothing to do with Kopitiam, just whistling in the dark about the lens comment.. =D

Relax, remember, I am the OT king! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Assume that you are given these 2 options…which would u choose…
I'd get the bicycle - I already spend too much time on video-games!

I would get myself a bicycle as well and a PSP.

Good exercise which will keep you healthy.

Sitting down on the couch and cracking your brains can be quite stressful on the PS3...........

get a bike. exercise more impt.

personally, i find computer games waste of time (flame me!)

buy bike, bring you to new real new places. :)

buy PS3, bring you to virtual world new places. :)

I rather buy bike. More chance to meet girls. :lovegrin:

buy bike, bring you to new real new places. :)

buy PS3, bring you to virtual world new places.

I rather buy bike. More chance to meet girls. :lovegrin:

:dunno:

But some of my friends tell me,

Gaming you meet this babe:
BABE_2.jpg

Cycling you meet this babe:
ugly_girl.jpg

How? How?

[FONT=&quot]Don't ask me the budget…a PS3 cost that much and the cost of maintaining a bicycle is like buying a new PS3 again every month…[/FONT]

I don't understand your above point. How does maintaing a bicycle can costs you a new PS3 every month?? I own a bicycle and I have hardly spend anything on it ever since. In fact maintaining a PS3 can costs you much more. Don't forget you'll be tempted to buy new games every month......

I don't understand your above point. How does maintaing a bicycle can costs you a new PS3 every month?? I own a bicycle and I have hardly spend anything on it ever since. In fact maintaining a PS3 can costs you much more. Don't forget you'll be tempted to buy new games every month......
Maybe he means maintenance of his BBB virus! :bigeyes:

why u need a bicycle that cost so much
get one at around $150 will do right?

why u need a bicycle that cost so much
get one at around $150 will do right?

There is a lot of difference between a bicycle that cost $150 and one that cost $1500. It is the same as photography. It'll still do its basic function, but you'll get extra control/perks with the higher end models.

if you buy a bicycle for exercising, you need that much of control?
buy the lousy one and you burn even more calories haha

Status
Not open for further replies.