PS2 still?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N-user

Mar 11, 2006
TPY
Still worth getting the PS2 now??? ;p

And where will be a good place to get the console and games??

Xbox is dead, considering that the Xbox360 is out.... in fact, sold off my Xbox recently.... anyway, not much game tittle that interest me for Xbox/Xbox360.... although PS3 is coming, but seem that it will take a while before it is worth getting it..... just too ex when first launch.... :lovegrin:

to me, ps2 is worth getting anytime now, its titles really beat the crap out the billgate's box. and like what u mentioned, when the ps3 is out, its pretty ex. if i remember correctly, some gaming sites put it at about USD500 (normal version) and USD600 (enhanced version - bigger harddisk capacity thats all), so if u work out the price at maybe 1.6 exchange rate, it easily approaches SGD1k..

(i waited 3years after ps2 is out before i could afford to buy it at that time:D..dont worry just get the ps2, there is lotsa good games out there u can play on it!)

kcuf2 said:
to me, ps2 is worth getting anytime now, its titles really beat the crap out the billgate's box. and like what u mentioned, when the ps3 is out, its pretty ex. if i remember correctly, some gaming sites put it at about USD500 (normal version) and USD600 (enhanced version - bigger harddisk capacity thats all), so if u work out the price at maybe 1.6 exchange rate, it easily approaches SGD1k..

(i waited 3years after ps2 is out before i could afford to buy it at that time:D..dont worry just get the ps2, there is lotsa good games out there u can play on it!)

Thank bro.... should have just go into PS2 initially.... get Xbox, then realise not much game, later Xbox360 launched, even worst..... yap, will source around.... PS got a lot more tittles then Xbox that's for sure.... :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.