PS2 or S2P?

Which should i get?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
erm wolfgang... the price difference is a bit, erm... wide leh. you can get 7 PS2s for 1 S2P...

Originally posted by Wolfgang
True, but hey, right now, for me, it's either or. :p
wah lau like that definitely S2P lah!!! PS2 can force your friends to buy you for you burf-day or something... :devil:

can i vote multiple times? muahahahah.... *rub hands in glee*

Originally posted by Wolfgang

Now, you have a point there. But then again, it might make me re-consider buying the PS2. :D

No need to reconsider.

You are asking this in a photography forum? What do you think the results will be?

;p

Originally posted by Goondu

No need to reconsider.

You are asking this in a photography forum? What do you think the results will be?

;p
Exactly... he just wants some re-assurance from us mah..

BUY BUY BUY!!!!!

Buy S2Pro first, do some freelancing (maybe some wedding assignments with ckiang, then ask him pay you), get the money, buy ps2 :D

Wah wolfie, you just gotten a fat year end bonus arh? :D

Anyway, if I were you, I'll get an F100 plus a decent film scanner instead. DSLRs depreciate in value too fast, and I think film SLRs are better learning tool then DSLRs...

Originally posted by ziploc
Wah wolfie, you just gotten a fat year end bonus arh? :D

Anyway, if I were you, I'll get an F100 plus a decent film scanner instead. DSLRs depreciate in value too fast, and I think film SLRs are better learning tool then DSLRs...
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

STICK TO YOUR 602Z AND F601!

yeah one to make you stay at home more, one to make you go out more... and one to rule them all -- D1X

Status
Not open for further replies.