PS2 - InitialD ~ Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndroo

Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
As I don't play games at all, I need to ask on behalf of a friend, how much is the game InitialD for PS2 being sold and where can I get a copy for him. Also, for the PS2 itself, how much does it cost (approximately)?

Original PS2 games are usually much more expensive compared to Xbox games..
unless u are talking about e :devil: ones...

~Arcanic~ said:
Original PS2 games are usually much more expensive compared to Xbox games..
unless u are talking about e :devil: ones...

Yeah. But a friend from Malaysia wants me help get them and I need to find out the prices mah ... :)

ndroo said:
Yeah. But a friend from Malaysia wants me help get them and I need to find out the prices mah ... :)

:think: i tot it should be even cheaper in malaysia than compared to spore?
not sure abt their prices, but most PS2 games i seen locally, majority costs above 80++ per game. :sweat:

i quite sure we got a lot PS2 players here, maybe they still haven login yet... :bsmilie:

u wan jap original or u wan asian version?

i bought the jap original version when it was out about $110 to $120, the asian version is abit cheaper about $80-$90

not sure where have stock... but i am sure you can find it at seow choon at around sls...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u wan jap original or u wan asian version?

i bought the jap original version when it was out about $110 to $120, the asian version is abit cheaper about $80-$90

not sure where have stock... but i am sure you can find it at seow choon at around sls...

thanks for the info. will email my friend and let him know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.