PS serial number

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyesbloom

Feb 21, 2004
Hi any body knows how many times can the PS serial number(Original) be use?Cos I have 2 station?Does it mean I have to buy 2 sets??very ex leh...

reyesbloom said:
Hi any body knows how many times can the PS serial number(Original) be use?Cos I have 2 station?Does it mean I have to buy 2 sets??very ex leh...

Technically if you buying one license to use on a computer. So you can install it on one only. If you need it on 2 computers, then you need to buy 2 licenses. Mayeb you can write in to Adobe and see if they can help you in this area. Maybe you pay a bit more and get an additional license.

or with windows xp, install remote desktop and allow incoming remote connection.

---------
actually, also depends if license is per user or per device. eg: for my office, everything is per user, the actual number of devices are more due to notebooks etc. so I just get 50 licenses per user CAL for everything.

I believe Adobe allows you to install PS-CS on two machines provided you use only one at a time.

coke21 said:
Technically if you buying one license to use on a computer. So you can install it on one only. If you need it on 2 computers, then you need to buy 2 licenses. Mayeb you can write in to Adobe and see if they can help you in this area. Maybe you pay a bit more and get an additional license.
Adobe's Photoshop CS license allows you to install CS on two PCs (can activate twice).

Thanks for all the tips... :bsmilie: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.