PS help: remove camera shake

Status
Not open for further replies.

huggable

Nov 2, 2004
East side
I've only got a photo of my gynae with us when my wife gave birth last month. The problem now is the shot was taken by the nurse without flash. There was a little motion blur due to the camera shake. :cry:

I'd like to print a copy of the photo to give my gynae. Can the camera shake be removed by using PS?

jopel

Dec 21, 2004
huggable said:
I've only got a photo of my gynae with us when my wife gave birth last month. The problem now is the shot was taken by the nurse without flash. There was a little motion blur due to the camera shake. :cry:

I'd like to print a copy of the photo to give my gynae. Can the camera shake be removed by using PS?
possible to post one as a challenge for us to redeem the image.:)

yanyewkay

Sep 22, 2004
Cons digger.
depending on the amount of camera shake, it might be possible to redraw the edges and details again. Very very time consuming but if it is a definite MUST-HAVE then it's worth the time doing it. There's no click and fix option.

huggable

Nov 2, 2004
East side
Thanks for the advise bros, I'm kinda shy to post the picture, so will PM you for some assistance. Or if you know of a software/features that can correct the shake, I'd gladly try it out myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom