PS Gone Wrong at Changi International

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferdinand

Jun 14, 2005
Took this at Changi International Airport Singapore at Terminal 1 Second Floor. Awesome pano, very impressive, hence I took a closer look....

20060623-070823.jpg

... and this is what I found.

20060623-071011.jpg

Man I can't believe they let this slip by. :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

It's a castle in the sky!!! :)

Probably overlooked from the stitching software.

too cloudy lah and cover some parts of the buiding. :bsmilie:

yanyewkay said:
:bigeyes: are you sure?!

Aiyor just go to Changi yourself lah T1 level 2 just before Burger King :)

r these prize winners?

Haha maybe they think its a building in the mist?

Watched "The Shadow" before? :bsmilie:

In that movie this dude screws with people's minds to make them see... or not see things.

"I swear it was the filter I had... you know the effect of adding a flat glass filter in front? Ghosting image! The photo wasn't photoshopped! Really!"

:bsmilie:

sehsuan said:
"I swear it was the filter I had... you know the effect of adding a flat glass filter in front? Ghosting image! The photo wasn't photoshopped! Really!"

:bsmilie:

I can *ahem*ahem* see the feathering around the portion in qn.

Must be some kinda filter you had on! :bsmilie:

solarii said:
I can *ahem*ahem* see the feathering around the portion in qn.

Must be some kinda filter you had on! :bsmilie:
a 10px feather filter ? :bsmilie:

Is this a competition? even it is a competition, if the judge doesn't think it ruins the picture then i don't see it as a problem.

xtemujin said:
I believe that the fault lies with the printer and not the photograph.
If its the printer that went wrong, colours, smudging and banding would rule the day. NOT THIS THING.

Dun be so nice to find an excuse for both the Photographer or the PS Artist on shoddy stitching on a Panorama. Bad = bad.

For a shot to be publicly displayed under such a sign called 'special picks' (which probably meant that they went thru some kind of judging), that kind of mistake is a big :nono:

no wonder it's stated "special" picks....:bsmilie:

Just to set the record straight, the photographer of the pic did send the right one eventually but they refused to change it.
I think this was not the submitted pic for the competition. Just that when asked for the jpg for print, the photographer mistakenly submitted the wrong file for printing.

Status
Not open for further replies.