PS exercise - my secret place

Status
Not open for further replies.
firestone said:
Hi guys, thks for the kind words.:)

Ist of all I didn't shoot any of the images. mostly I just search online. I do have a library of 'cool' images that fits into loose categories like industrial, destruction, snow, horror, house, stairs, etc. I'll keep what I visualize could be used in future or is inspiring..

Arcanic, thks for the feedback, I used the barded wire to sort of make the place more 'unapproachable'?but only for this still.
Actually I usually imagine a person standing mid-shot to camera, looking upwards towards the pavillion. In which case I'll surely remove the wire. :)

No comments on the other underwater pic? Can help me improve on it pls?Thks thks.
What do you think can be improved?

The bard wire does gives the photo a sense of depth.

Thks for all the enquires abt classes!..

But not ready to teach yet, beyond Basic PS it's kindda hard to determine what levels will be the students and what/how to teach so it's most beneficial for them..

Actually it'll be great if CS has 'exercises' that everyone can participate, then we can all look see and learn from each other..

I really hope threads can go beyond the SAME OLD QUESTIONS asked yrs after yrs..:)

firestone said:
Actually it'll be great if CS has 'exercises' that everyone can participate, then we can all look see and learn from each other..

I full support the idea, it would be good if we can have something similar to Photoshop Shenanigans at Digital Grin whereby members actively discuss photoshop techniques suggested by Dan Margulis, Katrin Eismann, etc.

:thumbsup: Marvelous, a well done art work..:thumbsup:

it shouldn't fall in the category of digital photography, its more of digital arts..

Status
Not open for further replies.