PS Action needed: Batch add datetime stamp from exif info into picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

loupgarou

Sep 9, 2003
anyway to do the above automagically?

other plusses would be to add in aperture, shutter and focal length info.

you mean something like this? if so, pm me your addy. I'll send you the PS script

_X9I5883a.jpg

hello... can i have it too?

i'll pm u my address if u agree :D

thanks alot!

knoxknock...can also share with me ? I'm also interested.

knoxknocks said:
you mean something like this? if so, pm me your addy. I'll send you the PS script

_X9I5883a.jpg

Good Stuff!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Me too... knoxknocks, could you share with us your script? :)

hi

pls pm me the script too . thks

knoxknocks, please PM me the script..thanks a whole lot :)

wow...didn't check this thread...i've responded to many PMs already though...if someone can offer me 10K of space, I can post the script for everyone to download. Jopel already has the script in one of the posts. Mine just does additional stuff like put borders, resize the image and adds more EXIF data.

knoxknocks said:
wow...didn't check this thread...i've responded to many PMs already though...if someone can offer me 10K of space, I can post the script for everyone to download. Jopel already has the script in one of the posts. Mine just does additional stuff like put borders, resize the image and adds more EXIF data.

Actually if your ISP offers you homepage, you can upload the files into the homepage and then put a link here so that others can download at their own. If you need the space for homepage, let me know. I can upload to my pacific net homepage and put the link here.

Cheers
John

knoxknocks said:
i uploaded to my webhost.

http://www.tinydot.org/exif.html

Be kind - i don't want my site to be shut down because too much bandwidth utilised :) Thanks!

eh, hi knoxknocks,

how to ....Save the contents into a .js file and run this script from Photoshop.

dun laugh at my silly ignorance ok. :)

ranger said:
eh, hi knoxknocks,

how to ....Save the contents into a .js file and run this script from Photoshop.

dun laugh at my silly ignorance ok. :)

go to the page where the script is, press CTRL-A, CTRL-C, Open notepad, CTRL-V. Then File -> Save As ->

Filename: yourname.js
Save as type: All Files
Encoding: unicode (so that the copyright sign comes out)

No question is silly :)

Thanks Knoxknock. Added a few line to pull in the watermark.

script.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.