Prtinting Calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.

hpsquare

Nov 29, 2006
Hi guys, thinking of printing some of my pics as 2008 calendars for my frens next yr... any recommendation to where i can get such services...

not thinking of printing it from my home printer cause i think pics will not be as good ...

Thank you for your help ;)

I guess this will really depends on how many calendars you planned to print for your friends. If you do have some budget to spend then yes, go for those paid services and they will do it for you and save you a lot of huzzles.

But if you do have a tight budget and not that many copies to print for, then think a normal photo printer should be able to do the job already. The only thing is that you will have to do your own calendar layout design and select which photos to use, and the information on the calendar and events.

Microsoft Publisher does able you to print and design your own calendar, and of course print.

As for photos, think as long as they are of high resolution and your printer is configured to print at best photo quality, then, I think the print result will just be as good of those paid services.

Thank U for all ur suggestion. will look into these available option... will keep u guys posted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.