Provia 400F Bulk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadus

Jan 17, 2002
HWZ?
mylife.clubsnap.org
I'm going to try my luck for the bulk form of Provia 400F in Tokyo in 2+ weeks time. If anyone is interested to order (no guarantee), please provide:-

1. Name
2. No. of cans
3. Max price that you can 'tolerate'

Also, take note of these conditions:

1. Price you pay will be the price after conversion by the credit company
2. Orders subject to availability of stock by major vendors in Tokyo
3. Orders also subject to credibility check

This is a voluntary personal service. Hence, fulfilling your orders at the end of the day is based on trust.
If there is any other specific orders, PM me. I know that MS is cheaper in Tokyo than Singapore etc. Only small items will be entertained.

Let's see.. I'll take 2 bulk rolls, with a max price of S$150 each.

Oh at the same time, see if you can check with the shop owner if they're willing to do export to Singapore. Then we can have some sort of supply source for Provia 400F bulk rolls. :D

Originally posted by Shadus
I'm going to try my luck for the bulk form of Provia 400F in Tokyo in 2+ weeks time. If anyone is interested to order (no guarantee), please provide:-

1. Name
2. No. of cans
3. Max price that you can 'tolerate'

Also, take note of these conditions:

1. Price you pay will be the price after conversion by the credit company
2. Orders subject to availability of stock by major vendors in Tokyo
3. Orders also subject to credibility check

This is a voluntary personal service. Hence, fulfilling your orders at the end of the day is based on trust.
If there is any other specific orders, PM me. I know that MS is cheaper in Tokyo than Singapore etc. Only small items will be entertained.

Hello Shadus.

You mean you'll be in Tokyo?

Originally posted by AdamGoi

Hello Shadus.

No no no no, he'll be in Clementi.

Originally posted by AdamGoi

Hello Shadus.

Actually, I'll be in Hokkaido. My 1st experience on how camera holds up to sudden temperature change. Me wondering if the fogging will be serious

Yi gads 400F in bulk !!!!

I'll go with 2 rolls at tops side $150 per roll. Grin if you want you can borrow my sakuraya discoutn card - I think it will be good for 10% discount of next purchase. it has 82 yen discount on it at the moment.

Your discount card is good for which store?
BTW, I'll be staying around sakura. What a coincidence.

Yo Shad!

Can get for mi one can. I willing to fork out $180 for it! anymore then that, pls do a accessment on it then you do what you think is right then get for mi lor! anyway, have a good trip there and PLS try to take more gals!!!

Esp... those in school uniform! hehee:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.